~Lovertation Chapter 3~

I just realized something....I literally have 2 versions of this story....LMK which one I should continue. 🩷🖤🩷🖤 Happy reading 🩷🖤🩷

It was just another normal day in the Lover house. Lover woke up at 6:37 am. Lover watched the sunrise for a while, the light hitting her face. Fearless, one of Lover's best friends was also awake.  1989 usually woke everyone except Reputation and Midnights due to her playing Shake It Off at 7:13 in the morning. Lover laid quietly in bed until Fearless came into the bedroom.

"Hey, Lov. You look beautiful today."  Fearless closed the door behind her. "I just woke up, Fearless." Lover sat up in bed. 

"Yeah, I know. It's 6:55 so we need to talk before 1989 wakes up the others." Lover and Fearless watched the window for a few seconds before Lover broke the silence.

"What do you want to talk about, Fifi?" Lover asked. "Thank you for not being like Rep and calling me Fear. I just wanted to know if you want Starbucks this morning? I'm going with that annoying neighbor of ours that is such a crybaby." Lover laughed.

"Yeah, my usual order." Fearless wrote down Lover's Starbucks order. "What is going on between you and Reputation?" Fearless asked suddenly. 

"Nothing Fearless, it's seven thirteen." Lover and Fearless heard Shake It Off start to play. "Here we go again." Lover and Fearless were the first to go outside 1989'a room. Taylor Swift (yes she's Debut) and Speak Now joined them. Folklore and Evermore ran with Red on Folklore's heels to the door. "Good morning! Lover, pin." Lover gave Speak Now her pin, which she used to unlock 1989's door. 

"That girl is dancing like a mad woman." Folklore whispered to Evermore. "I can hear you." Lover whispered back to Folklore. "I love Reputation." Lover whispered. "What about Reputation?" Evermore asked. 

"I love..." 1989 started singing louder, blocking out Lover's statement. Thankfully, for Lover at least, the song ended and they all stared at 1989. 

"Every single morning, guys! And Fearless, my usual from Starbucks." Fearless wrote down 1989's order. 

"Taylor Swift, Lorie, Ever, your usual?" They nodded. Folklore wrote down the Starbucks order. 

"Let's get ready for the day. Evermore's probably going to make more pancakes." Lover went into her bathroom and took a hot shower. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail. 

"Lover's alive!" Fearless said from the couch. "I just took a shower. I didn't have a near death experience." Lover rolled her eyes at her ridiculous friends laughing.

"You'll be laughing when Midnights wakes up. She's worse than Reputation." That sent the friends, Lover included, in another fit of laughter. 

"No, they're the same. Ever, how are the pancakes?" Evermore gave a thumbs up from the kitchen. "Evermore makes the best pancakes!" Taylor Swift looked over at Folklore.

"Yeah, Folklore even tried to replicate them. Nobody liked those pancakes." Speak Now said from her spot near Folklore.

"Speak NOW. I tried!" That sent 1989 into a rendition of "this is me trying." 

"I'm done with these pancakes! Somebody wake up Rep and Midnights!" Fearless picked up her guitar and played Bad Blood. 

"EVERY MORNING! CAN'T YOU GIVE ME PEACE?" Reputation yelled angrily. "Rep, it's okay." Lover said, looking at Reputation. "Hi, Lov! Let's annoy Midnights." Reputation said with a smirk. She went to her drum set and played her song ...Ready For It? "REPUTATION ALICE SWIFT!" Midnights yelled, stomping down the stairs. "You guys are so mean sometimes!" Midnights got a phone call.

"It's Mother...." 

Lovertation 1 or Lovertation 2? Love you, love Lover, love Rep, love all of you lovelies! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🖤🖤🖤🩷🩷🩷🩷🖤🖤🖤