Findings

Warning(s)
Language

You got a drink from the vending machine before you and Rantaro went over to the classroom where everyone was standing around Shuichi and Kaito. You went over to see what Shuichi was holding, and your eyes widened. He was holding a dildo. "Does anyone know what this is?" Shuichi asks, Kaito rubbing his goatee. "It looks like a fake dick." He comments, making you spit out your drink. They seriously don't know what it is? Korekiyo speaks up. "Well first of all, whose is it?" He asks, your eyes scanning around the classroom, landing on Miu, her face red as she giggles. It's definetly hers. She probably made it and left it in the classroom. Thank god they don't know what it is though. Kokichi points at Miu, a sinister smile on his face. "It's Miu's, obviously. She's the only horny slut in the class that would have one. As a matter of fact, she probably makes a ton for herself." Kokichi says, Mius face pink. "Oh fuck you Kokichi!" Miu yells. "But what is it?" Shuichi asks, a sigh escaping your lips as you walk over to him and whisper into his ear. "It's a dildo, Shuichi. Something people, mostly girls use in replacement to a real dick when they're horny." You explain, his face glowing bright red. "O-Oh. Okay." He says, his face going a brighter shade of pink. "So what is it?" Kaito asks. "You tell him Shuichi." You say, walking out of the classroom. You have better things to do than explain sex toys to the entire class. You walk back to your research lab, grabbing a notepad from one of the cabinets. It's supposed to be used to write down recipes, but not this time. You start to write down ideas on how you'll expose the school. It consists of breaking into the headmasters office after hours, looking through some of the files in the office, and a lot more. You continue writing until Rantaro walks in. You quickly put the notepad back in the cabinet, acting normal. "Yeah Rantaro?" You ask, his eyebrow raising. "What was that you put in the cabinet just now?" He asks. "Oh it's just a notepad I use for recipes." You say. "Then why did you put it away so quickly?" He asks. Why is he so curious about everything? "It's a secret recipe. I can't let anyone see it silly." You say with a small grin. "Okay. If you say so." He says with a shrug, sitting down on a stool at the counter. "So what do you want?" You ask. "I just want to spend some time with my best friend. Is that too much to ask?" He says, making you feel a bit guilty. "What do you wanna do? The days almost over." You say, Rantaro shrugging. "I don't know. We could bake something together. Maybe it'll tell me something about my talent." He shrugs again. "I'd love to bake some cupcakes with you." You say with a smile. The two of you have a great time making a batch of cupcakes, and eat a few afterwards. You grew a lot closer today, and you're glad you baked with him. The two of you walk home from school afterwards, but little does he know that you are planning something later that night. You're breaking into the headmasters office.