Secret Meeting || Pt I

It was a pitch black night, the stars hung bright in the sky, the sound of trees and other nature rustling and moving in the air. Biden was sitting in an old car he kept long ago for memory sake. His tired eyes glancing down at the bright device he held tightly in his hands, unable to ignore the excitement he felt deep inside him. Trump was on his way..after all this time, they had been meeting in secret, but tonight was the night they'd share more time together. Finally able to express their passion, and share more than the stolen kisses they had given one another previous times. The sound of wheels turning against the grass interrupted his thoughts, his weary gaze flickered towards his driver side window as he glanced out. Seeing that same...cute face. He exhaled shakily before opening his door and letting himself out of the car, facing his partner (in more ways than one😏). "D...Donald!" Biden greeted unable to prevent the blush that crept onto his wrinkled cheeks. Trump exited his ride before waving it off with his small hand, and turning to Joe. "My dear Joe..how I've longed for this moment." Joe nervously chuckled in reply before glancing away attempting to hide his face from Trumps view. Donald however didn't seem to like that, he reached out, his fingers brushing against the soft wrinkled skin of his chin and guiding his face to towards his. "Don't hide from me." He murmured before smirking. Joes knees buckled at the sight, he only nodded in reply before stuttering out. "O-Of course Donald."

Authors Note: Yeah...