The White House || pt II

Trump and Biden rushed through the various cars and other trucks in the road, Trumps veiny hand on the steering wheel and the other on Biden thigh. Bidens heart was racing in his chest, he wasn't sure how much longer he could resist the temptation, wanting Trump to just take him right there. Trump glanced at him from the corner of his eye and smirked seeing his flustered and desperate expression, his hand moving to his inner thigh, causing Bidens breath to hitch. Trump chuckled darkly "Don't get shy on me now.." He muttered, Bidens heart beat picking up more "J-Just keep driving Trumpy." Trumps smirk only grew, his eyes moving back to the road. After a few more excruciating minutes they pulled up to the white house. Donald wasted no time and quickly gripped Bidens hand in his own, basically dragging him out of the car. "S-Slow down!" Biden yelped, but Trump didn't listen, they rushed into the building and through the halls before arriving at the staircase that led to the dark basement. They rushed down the stairs, the sound of their collective panting and footsteps filling the cramped space. Trump quickly shoved Biden against the wall, nearly knocking the wind out of him, he could've sworn it was his last breath. Bidens face flushed as Trump pinned him to the wall and shakily held his pale wrists above his head. His heart sank, the pit in his stomach growing "W-What if...we get caught?" Trumps blue orbs, glanced up at Bidens deathly pale and flustered appearance. "Does it matter? Everyone will know you're mine no matter what..."

Authors Note: idk if there's gonna b a part 3 but if you guys want one give me suggestions pls💀