3

Nezu waited for everything to be set up for the cafe outside of UA.vwhen that was done he went and told Amanda what he figured out in-person.

Amanda: Hello Nezu! So did you complete the last part of the request?

Nezu: I tried but there is one thing stopping that from happening. Izuku's computer is locked and firewalled so good that not even I can hack it and his government files have almost no information on him other than his school, name, gender, quirk and age.

Author: I realize that I forgot to put gender in, in the last chapter so I just changed it.

Amanda: Why would he need to hide so much information?

Nezu: I don't know... I will hack his schools security camera and try and find anything. If I can't hack him, I will hack the things around him.

Amanda: Ok. Thanks so much.

Nezu: Your welcome old friend. Remember you can always reach out to me for help.

Nezu went back to UA and hacked every security camera that had Izuku ever on it. He wrote down the information he found.

Izuku Midoria
His mom is dead
He is bullied to the point where he can't stand because of his quirk
He has no living family
He works to pay for his house and school
The only crime he has committed is hacking... I can't report that because I do that daily... They would catch me too

Nezu texted Amanda the information he has found out about Izuku and sits around for awhile.

Nezu: 'I still need to find a new principal. I am getting old after all.'

Amanda sees the information and decides to do nothing about it. Izuku is happy and if something changes than she can act on it. The only thing that she is worried about is that Izuku gets bullied mercilessly.

She never sees any physical damage, probably because he hides it, but she can't say anything about it without seeing damage or he might feel betrayed.

She decides to wait until she can see any damage on his physical self.

Izuku: Hi Amanda, I brought everything I would need from my old apartments to in the cafe apartments. Oh do I have to pay rent or will you just take some money out of my paycheck?

Amanda: You can put your stuff up as soon as you want and, yes, I will take some money out of your pay check, but not much.

Izuku: And I will still do before and after school hours?

Amanda: You can. Even through high school if you want.

Izuku: Thanks Amanda!

Amanda: No problem!

Izuku bring all his stuff upstairs to unpack. Time skip to the sludge villain incident.

Izuku: :I have been training my body and quirk in my free time and now I can switch to mythical cat-like creatures!'

SV: Hey look, a meat suit, prime for the taking!

Before the Sludge Villain can attack Izuku turnes into a cat dragon.