Episode 1: Kamen Rider Grand Prix

In Hiden Intelligence, Izu (also known as Kamen Rider Zero-Two) walks up to the main office.

Izu: President Aruto, I got some documents for you so signed for our new shipment of Humagears.

Izu looks around and sees no one in the office, but she did spotted an mysterious box on the office desk.

Izu: What's this?

Izu scans the box and opens it to reveal a message device which activates on its own.

???: Izu, I'm glad that you opened the box, you have been selected to be part of a competition between life and death. Game start!

Izu: What is---

But before Izu can finish her sentence, she was transported into a deserted island where she spotted three Riders approaching her.

???: Team Machine: Kamen Rider Duke (Dragon Energy Arms), Kamen Rider Ark Zero-One and Robo Rider vs Kamen Rider Zero-Two! Ready, fight!

Izu was given the Zero-Two Driver and Progrise Key to battle Team Machine.

Izu: Looks like I accept.

Progrise Key: Zero-Two Jump!

Izu: Henshin!

Izu activates the Zero-Two Driver as she insert her Progrise Key to finish her transformation sequence.

Zero-Two: Zero-Two Rise! Road to Glory has to Lead to Growin' path to change one to two! Kamen Rider Zero-Two! It's never over.

So now Izu as Kamen Rider Zero-Two battles Team Machine as she fights them on her own to win this challenge. As Izu continues to fight Team Machine, Ark Zero-One pulls out an Thousand Jacker and Robo Rider pulls out his Vortech Shooter to attack Izu as Duke tries to keep her distracted.

KR Zero-Two: There's too many of them. Like the humans say, go big or go home.

Izu pulls out the Authorise Buster (Gun mode) as she starts shooting them down which weaken them a bit.

KR Zero-Two: Let's cut to the chase.

Izu pulls out the Exciting Stag Progrise Key.

Progrise Key: Scissors!

Izu insert the Progrise Key into the Authorise Buster to start her finishing move.

Authorise Buster: Progrise Key confirmed. Ready for buster. Buster Dust!

So now Izu pulls the trigger of the Authorise Busters as she blast at Team Machine which defeats them for good as they were eliminated.

???: Winner, Kamen Rider Zero-Two!

KR Zero-Two: I won?

Izu was transported into a casino where she looks around to see Kaito Goshikida (also known as Zenkaiser Black) drying a few glasses at the counter.

Izu: Excuse me, but do you know where I am?

Kaito: You're in the casino of the Kamen Rider Grand Prix.

Izu: Kamen Rider Grand Prix?

As Izu is confused about what situation that she's in, a young woman named Heather Karizaki is sitting at the counter as she drinks her beverage.

Heather: Hey, hey, hey~ You must Izu, the secretary-type Humagear of Kamen Rider Zero-One, right?

Izu: And who are you?