Episode 3: Forever, Goriders!

As the smoke clears, Team Gorider and Team Reiwa Sentai were shocked to find out that Glare Geats is Melo, former ally to Mela (also known as Kamen Rider XGeats).

KR Over Demons: Glare Geats is a girl?

Zenkaizer: Eh?! The Game Master is a girl?!

Tsumuri: Melo, you're Glare Geats. You took over the Desire Grand Prix? Why?

Melo: Why? To become the new Master Master, that's why! After doing some research, I notice this isn't the first team Riders and Sentai have teamed up and when I heard of the Super Hero Taisen, I decided to take control of the Desire Grand Prix and recreate it, but under my rules.

KR Valvarad: All of this for your entertainment?!

Melo: Not really. Mela was SO boring and failed to claim his title as the God Killer, so I decided to take his mantle by becoming the new Game Master and killing off those who are connected to the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai. Starting with all of you!

Melo puts on the Vision Driver and activates it to start her transformation sequence.

Vision Driver: Glare, log in!

She pulls out the Providence Card.

Melo: Henshin!

She slides the Providence Card beside the Vision Driver to finish her transformation sequence.

Vision Driver: Install! Dominate a system, Glare!

So now Melo has transform into Kamen Rider Glare Geats as she summons a large group of Ride Players and GM Riders to assist her.

KR Glare Geats: None of you can beat me, I am now a God! I am the true God Killer! I am Glare Geats!

KR Kyuun: We'll see about that.

Bun Red: Hold on. if you're going to fight her, you're going to need these.

Team Reiwa Sentai give Izu, Touma, Go, Kyuun and Supana the Gorider Cards which summons the Gorider Typhoons.

Heather: Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey~

Kaito: Looks like the tables have turned.

So now Team Gorider transform out of their Kamen Rider forms as they began their transformation sequence.

Go: Rider...

Touma: Rider...

Kyuun: Rider...

Izu: Rider...

Supana: Rider...

All: HENSHIN!!!

So now Izu, Touma, Go, Kyuun and Supana has transform into the new Goriders as they began their roll call.

Aka-Rider: Weekend Power, Aka-Rider!

Ao-Rider: Story Power, Ao-Rider!

Ki-Rider: Support Power, Ki-Rider!

Mido-Rider: Intelligent Power, Mido-Rider!

Momo-Rider: Alchemist Power, Momo-Rider!

Aka-Rider: Five Riders and Five Sentai, we are Kamen Sentai...

All: GORIDER!!!

KR Glare Geats: What?!

Heather: Great~ The new Goriders are born!

Aka-Rider: Goriders...

All: GO!!!

So now the Goriders charges at Glare Geats' army as they began their final battle in the Kamen Rider Grand Prix. Go use the Donbrothers' Don Blaster, Touma use the Zenryoku Zenkai Cannon, Kyuun use the King-Ohgers' Kings Weapon (Sickle Mode), Izu use the Kiraful Go Arrow and Supana use the Boonboom Handle (Rod Mode) to takedown the Ride Players and the GM Riders one by one as they charge at Glare Geats.