12. Phone call

Landon's POV

Saturday- April 27, 2024

I sat there waiting on the girl who I invited to have sex with to shut up.

"Look how long yo nuh call or text mi and yah talk bout sex?? Yo Deven ask if mi good or xyz!!" She went on.

"Landon...me only ave you but mi feel like you doh only ave me.." she said crying, best mi just did call smaddy else cause this unnecessary.

She too rass lie boh only have me.

"Yo even a listen to mi?!?" She's now angry again...

"Yo come gah yo yaad yah." I told her getting up.

"Why yah deal wid mi suh?"

"Tiara wi been establish seh this weh wi ave neva aguh far than sex." I reminded her.

"But- alright wi can dweet now." She said hugging me and smiling.

"Mi nah force-"

"Anuh force yah force mi, mi wah dweet." She's still smiling which creeps me out.

"Yo sure?"

Instead of replying she kisses me and pushes me on the bed, and started stripping. I sat up back and helped her take off her tops. She tried going to my neck but I stopped her and we paused for a second before starting again.

We took off our bottoms and she gave me a look when I took up a condom. I knew she wanted to say something but she didnt.

I placed my tip in her and she swallowed my cock letting out low moans. I flipped her around and started going at a faster pace cause mi nae did a get nuh pleasure from har.

"La- Slow please!!" She screamed as I kept going in and out super-fast.

"Yo know yo fi rest yo front sometimes." I told her with my hand around her neck and my dick still going in and out her.

It usually feels good with her but now it's hard to feel pleasure... maybe it's because I had sex with Danika and she felt like a virgin?

"Landon!!" She screamed, and came.

Nuh matta weh mi doh mi cah cum, she cah suh loose, right? Mi hand can doh a betta job..

"Mi aguh use eh bathroom, soon fawd." I told har and left.

Danika's POV

It was almost midnight and I couldn't go back to sleep... mi shoulda listen to mi parents when dem seh mi nuh fi gah mi bed suh early.

Zariah and I were just on call but she fell asleep on call, so I hanged up.

I've been thinking about calling Landon to come over, but I've been contempleteing because he said he would 'link me' but never showed up.

Just do it, so yo can get some dick and gah yo bed.

True talk... mek mi call di people dem man.

I was hesitant to click the button but I pushed away my dignity and clicked it.... now I'm waiting for an answer...

HE ANSWERWED!!

"Landon?" I called getting excited by each passing second.

"Who dis?" A girls voice asked making me regret calling him... man always prove seh dem worsta than dog.

Yah act like yo neva know him did ave oman

"Hello?Yo nuh plan fi tell mi why yah call mi man phone suh late?" Shame a deven the word mi woulda use fi describe how mi feel right now.