‼️𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻‼️

🙋🏾‍♀️👋🏾

Welcome, y'all, to my very first book!

Before you scroll past this there is some things that I need to speak about.

At the very top of the list and the biggest thing I need to address...This. Is. My. First. Ever. Book. Y'all.

This means—Imma dumb this down for some of y'all, respectfully, because I guess a few of y'all folks don't know what this means—since this is indeed my very first time publishing a book to Wattpad, I'm new to this all. Whether it's my writing style, the way I write, or just making a book in the first place.

I'm. New. To. It.

So I'm not sure that everything I write or do is correct.

I'm still learning, so please, let me.

Now for the second thing I need to address.

My characters. Or more accurately the fmc in my book.

Ivory is honestly a sweet heart and is very kind. Have I mentioned that usually when someone is as soft spoken and friendly as she is, they tend to be sensitive also?

Ivory. Hayes. Is. Very. Sensitive.

Should I repeat that?

Now I know we all have our own opinions and thoughts, but I don't want to hear anything else about my girl, okay?

She cries a lot, I know. Trust me. People have said it.

But that's just the way she expresses her emotions.

Therefore, Don't. Judge. Her. For. Who. She. Is.

If you don't like her then, by all means, please exit this book immediately.

*sighs* Now that I've said what has needed to be said, I will now quickly tell y'all how much I appreciate each and every single one of you.

I never thought I'd make it here and I'm so grateful that I have.

Ps: the first couple chapters are a little rough and the plot could use some work.

I hope you enjoy it!

I love y'all!!!

Love, k-🤍