5

Woke up with my teacher announcing to get off the bus. Jeongyeon was not near me, maybe she had the camp work so she went.The travel was at night so we didn't have a view of the way but when we got out of the bus it was an outstanding view of hill station.

We got into the hotel that had been booked for us. The boys and girls had a different camping place only the bus was the same for us. Two members were allocated for one room. Sana and Jihyo went for a room of course they are a couple. Me, nayeon, momo standing outside the 2 rooms.

"Mina I want to be paired with Momo"  Nayeon whispered

"Bitch I am your friend", "please" "ok"

"Momo can I be paired with Jeongyeon"  she saw me with a teasing look.

"Are you that much into Jeongyeon" they know that I have a crush on Jeongyeon. I told those 4 idiots about my interest on our 2nd week of our school.

"Please Momo"

"Ok I gave my place to you so if you hurt my best friend you're gonna die" she threatened me.

"Don't talk too much let's go inside"
Nayeon dragged her inside and closed the door

I went inside the room it was a 9 x 12 feet room with a bath room and a single bed. What? A single bet, are you crazy, am I going to sleep with Jeongyeon. It's going to be fucking hard to me.  I jumped in the bed, my thighs are so sore I was massaging it.

"Oh we are in the same room"  Jeongyeon suddenly came in.

"How did you know this was our room" I asked because it was a decision which was made without her presence.

"I called momo she told nayeon wants to be paired with her so she told the room number of your" Momo really saved my life.

She kept her luggage in the cupboard and took an ointment and came to me

"Show your right leg" "why" "just show me" I stretched my leg, to my surprise she raised my pants upwards and applied the ointment.

"Jeong it's not necessary" she rubbed the ointment at the particular place where she kept her head while sleeping.

"I know your thighs must be sore because of me, just sit silently and enjoy my massage" she started massaging my thighs. I threw my head back because of her hands movement.

She is really understanding and caring. The more I am with her the more I want her to be mine. Jeongyeon what are you doing to me.
She slowly massaged me back and forth. Her hands are so big and the veins look like they are going to burst out. I bet I am already wet. It's not my fault I am just a virgin little girl.

"Jeong enough I feel better now" it may be  too much if I go more.

"Really?" I nodded

"Ok then take rest"

" You too need rest so now come and lay Down" she tried to stand but I stopped her by pushing her to lay down.

"Mina, I need to take off my socks" I don't give a fuck about it.

"It's not like you cannot sleep with socks on" after that she didn't complain.

"are you going for an industrial visit"
She saw me and nodded.

"Time"

"11 pm"

"What is today's event"

"Today we will have a camp fire and tomorrow we will go to school and have a business seminar interaction with the junior school students there after that day we will go on a trip to different places" she said