12

Jeongyeon pov.

I woke up early in the morning and I went to the kitchen for some water. The climate was moody today so I decided to go for a jog. Even though the weather is moody I still came home sweating. I went to the guest room and took a bath because they are still sleeping in my room and I don't want to disturb them. I went  out drying my hair with a towel and I saw Mina making coffee.

"Good morning" mina saw me coming into the kitchen and smiled at me.

"Good morning, I searched for you when I woke up but I thought you went for the jog" I went behind her who was focused on the milk and gave her a back hug by placing my chin in her shoulder.

"I went for a morning bath and took a head bath." I said eyeing her.

"Ok now maintain a distance what if they come out of the room" mina said pushing me by her elbows.

"It will take time honey, it's Sunday today and my room is on the first floor so the chance is less. " I snuggled into her neck.

"Fine, then move now I need to pour the coffee in the glass" I left her she started to do her work.

I went to the garden and stared at the sky. My hair was still wet, I shivered because of the cold breeze hitting my skin.

Mina came and sat beside me handed me a coffee. I took it from her hands and went for a sip.

"Why don't you take a rest instead of going for a jog Jeongyeon, you said you already had body pain" mina said to me.

"I love this weather so I went. If it was sunny or something I wouldn't have gone"

We had our coffee in silence in each other's company which was comfortable. After finishing the coffee they kept the coffee mug in the kitchen.

"Where did you took a bath?" Mina asked

"In the guest room" mina took her clothes and went in side the guest room. Following her Jeongyeon also went inside.

"What are you doing Jeong" Mina was startled seeing Jeongyeon behind her.

"Just wanted a kiss" Jeongyeon went to Mina slowly.

"Go I will take a bath and give you one" mina said

"No I want now" mina steped back slowly.

"Wasn't last night not enough" mina said pushing Jeongyeon on the bed and ran into the bathroom. Jeongyeon laughed at her cute penguin who rushed into to the bathroom because of her.

Flashback ( yesterday night)

Last night after the Netflix session was finished every one became tired. Jihyo suggested all the 6 to sleep in the same room. So nayeon, Sana, mina slept in my bed and Jihyo momo slept in the sofa that was converted into a matters. I slept in the couch in my room. I tried my best to sleep but I can't because of my body pain. I really need a massage. I was restless it may distrub them so I went out to the balcony and sat there for some time.

"You didn't sleep" mina came from behind.

"I can't sleep" I said to her. She came near me and started massaging my shoulder.

"Wooooohoooo" I had my mouth wide open because of it. "Why don't you take a massage from a professional." Mina said.

"Your hands are good enough" I said and she giggled.

"Why did you wake up" I threw my head backward and and faced her.

"I want to have some water so I woke up and then to my surprise you were not in the couch, so I guessed you will be here and I was right" she said as she massaged hands. I can't speak anything because her massage was working good on me.

"So who is Irene" her grip on my shoulder tighten harder.

"Whom" I asked again.

"Irene" I smiled at her but anger was placed in her face.

"She used to have crush on me Mina, don't worry now she has a girlfriend" I said seeing her.

"Why didn't you say this before" I hesitated to see her.

"Forgot that she had a crush on, it was a while ago" I smiled at her, and she nodded.

"Then that doesn't matter if it's true" she nodded and said.

"Enough massage come sit here" I made her sit on my lap facing me.

Mina snuggled into my arms, she placed her side profile on my heart hearing the heart beat.

"Are you nervous?" She looks at me with those eye tham can make me feel a thunder shock in my head.

"No, why would I be" I said

"Your heart beat like crazy" she smiled knowing the answer.

"It wants to show how much it can go crazy for love" I told her.

"Is that so" I nodded. Mina saw my face thinking something. I think she wants to ask something.

"You want to say something" she nodded

"You want to listen" she said I nodded

"I had a crush on you way before we started dating" she said leaving me speech less.

"What" she nodded

"I know it's a shock for you but in our junior year I use to see you in the coriander with Jihyo and Momo. I was really impressed by your way of treating others, kindness, caring, and your style but you never take the initiative to talk to me and also I was shy to go to you. I was jealous of the person who were close to you. I want to kill the girl who came near you. But at the same time I  hate to admit that I was into you. And then one day I suddenly got all the courage to talk to you on the first day of the school. I remember how I used to feel shy even to talk to you but see me now, feeling your warmth and heart beat, sitting in my lap, kissing time change everything" she rambled everything from her heart.

With every word of her , I felt my heart revive,Like sunrise breaking through the darkest night. And though the shock she gave me now I remember, I found my way to her heart way before we met each other.

"I know, you will be in shock but you....." She was cut by my kiss.

Yes I kissed her not in the cheeks but in the lips, I pulled her nap and crashed my lips on her. It was my first kiss and she will own my lips from now on. She instently replyed to my kiss, I know she was waiting for it and I can't hold my self anymore. I cupped her face and nippled her bottom lips and to her top lips which had a touch of cherry on it.

I can feel my soul on fire, my universe intertwined with her lips. In a kiss we found a way to what we are searching for each day. The deeper and true it is the harder the sence of belonging becomes.

We separated from each other when we wanted some air. I look at her eyes which was looking at mine

"I love you Myoui mina" 

She smiled and closed the distance  between our lips. This time it was a slow and passionate kiss shared between us.  Time went slow and all I can feel is her and her kiss. I grabbed her hips pulling her closer to feel the touch of her body.  She broke the kiss and

"I love you too Yoo Jeongyeon" she whispered a smile formed in the face of us. She placed her forehead on mine and I peeked on her lips. This can be easily said as the best day of our life.

End of Flashback

Jeongyeon went out smiling remembering the last night they had. She went to her room to be suprised with her still sleeping friends. She also joined them after sometime.