how about ash Ketchum knows professor friede for chapter 3

The air crackled with anticipation as Ash Ketchum stepped onto the shores of Paldea, the lush greenery of the region a stark contrast to the bustling cities of Kanto. He'd come a long way, a journey fueled by an insatiable curiosity for new Pokémon and adventures to be had.

But as he braced himself for the unknown, a familiar warmth spread through him. He recognized the scent of blooming cherry blossoms, a scent that echoed back to his time in Kalos. He hadn't been in Paldea for more than a few minutes, and already, he was reminded of another friend he'd made on his travels.

'Professor Friede!' Ash called out, his voice echoing in the quiet afternoon.

A figure turned from amidst a vibrant garden, a smile spreading across their face. "Ash! I was wondering when you'd get here.' Professor Friede, the renowned Pokémon expert of Paldea, stood before him, her eyes sparkling with the same kindness that had warmed Ash during their time in Kalos.

"It's good to see you again, Professor!" Ash exclaimed, returning her smile. 'I didn't expect to see you here!'

'Well,' Professor Friede chuckled, 'Professor Sycamore recommended me to you, didn't he?'

Ash's eyes widened. 'He did! He said you were a brilliant researcher and that you would be a great help in Paldea. I never thought I'd see you here again. It feels like yesterday we were exploring Kalos.'

The memories flooded back. Professor Sycamore, the kind and eccentric professor of Kalos, had introduced Ash to Professor Friede during his time there. She'd been studying Pokémon evolution, a field that fascinated Ash.

'It's good to be back,' Professor Friede said, her gaze softening as she looked at the sprawling landscape. 'Paldea has a rich history and incredibly diverse biomes. It's a paradise for Pokémon research.'

Ash nodded enthusiastically. 'I can't wait to explore it with you.'

Professor Friede chuckled. 'You know, you don't have to be so eager to explore everything at once. Let's start with a simple tour of the Academy and the surrounding area. We'll get you sorted with a partner Pokémon, and then we'll talk about your goals for your journey here.'

And so began Ash's adventure in the Paldea region. With Professor Friede as his guide, he learned about the region's history, the unique Pokémon that inhabited it, and the mysteries that awaited exploration. He even had the chance to meet a new partner Pokémon, a small, energetic Sprigatito, who quickly became Ash's new best friend.

Every day brought a new discovery, and every night, Ash would reflect on how far he'd come. He'd always found joy in exploring new regions, but with Professor Friede by his side, the journey felt different. It was like a reunion, a chance to reconnect with a friend and explore a new world together. The warmth of their shared memories from Kalos fueled Ash's excitement for the adventures that lay ahead, and he knew that in Paldea, with Professor Friede as his guide, he was truly home.

End of chapter 3