How about friede remember being itachi from Naruto chapter 5

The air crackled with a strange energy, a swirling vortex of chakra and Pokémon power. Professor Friede, the renowned researcher of the Paldea region, felt a familiar pang of something... lost... forgotten. His eyes, usually so gentle and kind, hardened with a chilling intensity. A memory, a whisper from a past life, flickered through his mind.

He saw himself, young and determined, with a Sharingan burning in his right eye. It was a life he thought he had left behind, a life he had buried under the weight of his past sins. But the vortex pulsated, drawing him deeper into the abyss of his forgotten life. He saw himself as Itachi Uchiha, a young shinobi of Konoha, a prodigy burdened with a devastating truth.

Suddenly, the vortex shifted. A group of people materialized in the center, their faces etched with surprise. Sasuke Uchiha, his brother, stood in the middle, his sharingan mirroring Friede's own. Beside him stood Sarada, his daughter, her own single Sharingan gleaming with power. And at Sasuke's side, a young man with a familiar spiky blond hair - Boruto, Naruto's son.

Friede felt a shock run through him. He recognized them, not as individuals, but as echoes of his own past. His eyes, now crimson with the power of the Sharingan, met Sasuke's. A battle of emotions played across Sasuke's face: confusion, disbelief, and a flicker of recognition.

Liko and Roy, Friede's companions from the Pokémon world, watched in stunned silence. Their Professor, the man who seemed so kind and gentle, had transformed before their very eyes. The vortex pulsed again, drawing Friede further into the whirlpool of memories. He saw himself as Itachi, forced to make a terrible choice, a choice that had haunted him even in his new life.

"Friede," Roy whispered, his voice filled with fear. But Friede seemed lost in his memories, the image of his brother, his family, his village, blurring with his new life. A life of Pokémon, research, and peace.

"Sasuke," Friede whispered, his voice filled with a painful longing. "Do you... remember?"

Sasuke's eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" he asked, his voice laced with suspicion.

Friede, consumed by his past, felt the weight of a thousand unspoken words crashing down on him. He saw in Sasuke the grief, the pain, the anger he had carried for so long. He remembered the agonizing decision, the sacrifice he had made, and the guilt that had followed him like a shadow.

"I... I am Itachi," Friede whispered, his voice breaking. "But I am also Friede. Two lives, two destinies... intertwined."

The air crackled again, and the vortex began to fade, threatening to pull Friede back to the comfort of his new life. But as he looked at Sasuke, at Sarada, at Boruto, he saw a glimmer of kinship, a bond he thought he had lost forever. He knew he couldn't ignore this call, this connection to his past.

"I need to tell you," Friede said, his voice filled with a resolve he hadn't felt in years. "I need to tell you the truth."

The vortex vanished, leaving Friede standing in the middle of the Pokémon world, his past and his present tangled together. He knew he had to reconcile with his past, to find peace with the choices he had made. He had a new responsibility, a new purpose. He was Friede, Professor of the Paldea region, but he was also Itachi, the shinobi of Konoha. And he was ready to face his past, with his brother, his family, by his side.

End of chapter 5