❛𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❜ ☆ roles

TO ALL OF THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE

best read on light mode, music recommended.
the first set of slots! i decided to release the male ones first first before the other roles just because it gives people time to process. it gets veeery messy with the dynamics so will probably take a couple times to read over! things will make more sense when the female slots are out, which is hopefully soon :) i lowkey don't like the aesthetics (it's 7am, struggling here) but they're growing on me so i hope they grow on you all too!! literally put my blood, sweat and tears into these roles so please like them LMAO. keep in mind two of the slots here are closed, one (R U MINE?) belongs to vjscere since she created the character concept for that slot!! Also feel free to use the FC reccs under different roles, if they fit. One final note, when it comes to faceclaims, Instagram works, I use that as well as Pinterest for MBs!

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

INVISIBLE THINGS ☆ lauv
open slot.

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

FC RECOMMENDATIONS: Oliver Muhl

FC RECOMMENDATIONS: Oliver Muhl. Chad Michael Murry. Lucas Bin. Dominik Sadoch. Young Jensen Ackles. Lucky Blue Smith. Young Brad Pitt. Joe Alwyn. Hugh Laughton-Scott. Rudy Pankow. 

CHARACTER ✸ he's the golden boy of Glenmore High School, embodying a Nate Archibald-like charm. If you haven't heard of INVISIBLE THINGS? Honestly, you'd have to be living under a rock, because he's that one guy who goes under 'most popular' in the yearbook. It's not even that he particularly excels at anything, his grades are atrocious and he's kind of just vibing all the time, but you can't hate him. He's well-meaning, has a literal heart of gold and is there for anyone whenever they need. He might be a little dense and it might take him a while to process things, but the Golden Retriever energy is strong with this one—he's loyal, friendly, eager to please, and a total sweetheart when he cares for someone. Notably, he struggles in love, he's been in several relationships and has never been the toxic one, but he can just never get it right. His main flaw is being a little on the vain side, perhaps checking the mirror a little too often, but we forgive him, he's just a guy. He's a frequent partygoer, everyone knows that when INVISIBLE THINGS shows up, it's going to be a good time. Spontaneous and creative, he's an excellent friend to have all 'round.