❛𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄❜ ☆ roles

TO ALL OF THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE

best read on any mode, music recommended.
slots all done! hopefully they're good. credits to x_Quack_x for coming up with most of the elements to the slot WALKING ON SUNSHINE! i can't recommend anyone else applies for it, just because the creator can probably do it the most justice. anywho, form should be out in a bit :)

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

FEATHER ☆ sabrina carpenter
open slot.

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

FC RECOMMENDATIONS: Meltem Akçöl

FC RECOMMENDATIONS: Meltem Akçöl. Lani Pliopa. Madison Beer. Candella Gallo. Leah Halton. Young Shay Mitchell. Tess Holloway. Greta Onieogou. Kim Sejeong. Lili Reinhart.

CHARACTER ✸ she's the golden girl of Glenmore High for a reason. She epitomises the nice popular girl—nice unless you mess with her or her friends, that is. She's incredibly confident and well-spoken, but at the same time, isn't arrogant. It's just that she really could care less what other people think of her. She'll happily snap back if she's tested, and absolutely shouldn't be underestimated. She excels academically while balancing that effortlessly with her social life, never the craziest person at a party, but always surrounded by people. She's a social butterfly, very well-liked, hence why the sleepover was held at her house. She's relatively well off (upper middle class) but she's always been very down-to-earth due to how she was raised, more than ready to share the affluence with her friends. She plays guitar, with music being one of her main passions, although she's interested in a range of different things. FEATHER is really just main character energy, she's socially adept without losing her kindness, still maintaining her independence and resilience. Her main problem? If you get on her bad side, you're staying there, she's very stubborn and isn't quick to forgive and forget.

RELATIONSHIPS ✸ she and INVISIBLE THINGS are fairly good friends, often seen together at parties, especially because he's the best friend of her boyfriend. She used to be childhood friends with POWER & CONTROL, but they had a major falling out as POWER & CONTROL began to become more destructive. FEATHER, despite her kindness, didn't really take the time to try to understand where she was coming from—all she saw was that POWER & CONTROL was being unkind to people, and they're now on terrible terms. They're equally awful to each other. Now, her best friend is CLUB HEAVEN and OBSESSED. The friendship with CLUB HEAVEN has created an awkward dynamic due to her being the step-sister of POWER & CONTROL. FEATHER is currently dating R U MINE?, with both of them bonding over music! She really respects him as an artist, and has no idea about his feelings for INVISIBLE THINGS.