❛𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒❜ ☆ form

TO ALL OF THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE

best read on any mode, music recommended.
due date is august 10th! it's unlikely that more than one form per person will be accepted since there's only 14 roles, but it's not impossible either, so there's no restriction there. the form is relatively long but it's all information that will be needed!! it's up to you if you want to go super detailed on personality/backstory but a decent amount of detail is required on the sections about dynamics with other characters, although it'll of course be built on properly when the cast is out! the link to the blank template will probably be posted tomorrow :)

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

THE FORM.
link to template here.

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

GENERAL INFORMATION

full name
self-explanatory.

nicknames
what do they think of each? preferred name?

age
from 17-18, including birthday.

sexuality
open or closeted? optionally you can talk about their attitude to relationships here.

place of birth
were they born in rosewood? how long have they been here?

APPEARANCE

face claim
including a back-up.

height
self-explanatory.

voice description
what do they sound like? optionally provide a reference.

scars, tattoos, piercings?
self-explanatory.

habits
physical habits?

SOCIAL/ACADEMIC

slot name
self-explanatory.

opinion on rosewood?
what do they think of the town and its general population.

reputation
what is their reputation amongst people their age?

academics
what are their grades like?

extracurriculars
do they attend any extracurriculars? explaining each one is optional.

student president vote
which candidate do they plan on voting for for student president? open to change later on in the applyfic, just as an initial impression when school starts after summer. explanation is optional.

social media handles
if applicable! do they use social media? how many followers do they have and do they post at all? if so, what kind of posts?

CHARACTER

personality
in relative detail. if it's long, try to bold significant character traits.

likes
no need to explain.

dislikes
no need to explain.

fears
what are their fears? explain in any amount of detail.

dreams
what are their hopes and aspirations? dream career, if any?

BACKGROUND

backstory
in relative detail, keep it realistic.

family members
try to roughly explain dynamics since family members may feature somewhat in the chapters.

RELATIONSHIPS

established connections
which slots are significant to their character? you can explain a little here, or if they're relevant in later sections, feel free to leave them out of this one.

significant other(s)
dynamics with their ex or current partner, skip if not applicable. doesn't need to be in too much depth.

love letters
were they written or received? either way, explain their reaction to writing the letter or receiving it. what do they think of that character? how do they interact with them after the letters are posted?

MISCELLANEOUS

pinterest board
optional.

playlist
which songs embody them?

love interest
are there any slots you think they have romantic potential with (this doesn't have to be those they sent or received letters from, it can be another slot entirely). any preferred tropes?

additional
any extra trivia facts or other notes?

. . . APPLY HERE.

. . . QUESTIONS.

 QUESTIONS