First meeting-The Lost Boys

The Lost Boys

Sam-

You were David's little sister, you were fifteen, and only half vampire because David thought you were too young to become a full one. You were really big into comics, your brothers didn't really know why, but you wanted to go to the store right now,"Hey Star? Can I go to the comic book store, there's a guy chasing you and I don't want to be the awkward third wheel." She rolled her eyes but nodded.

You fast walked through the crowd in your high waisted jean shorts, tank top, and converse to get to the shop.

When you walked in, you took off your sunglasses, and went to go look at the superman comics,"Hey Edgar, hey Alan." you waved at your two human friends, and they nodded back.

"Hey y/n." You looked around at the comics not noticing another person walk in and stand right next to you.

"You can't put the superman number 77's next to the 200's, they haven't even discovered the red kryptonite yet..." You and the other person say at the same time as you tell the two other teenage boys that their comics were out of order.

You look at the boy, but he was already staring at you,"Hi, I'm Sam." He said holding out his hand.

"Y/n, it's nice to meet you." you shook his hand while thinking,'Wow, he's really cute...'

Michael-

Blah, you were so tired right now. Your mom was making you drive the rest of the way to your new house in Santa Carla. You stopped at the gas station and shook your mom awake,"Do you want anything to eat or drink mom?" She yawned and looked out her window. When she did that, she suddenly unbuckled and jumped out the car,"Luci?!?" She asked.

"Martha?!? It's so good to see you again!!" The woman said after they started hugging each other.

You walked over when your mom called your name,"Y/n come and meet Luci and her kids." You looked at the blonde haired boy who seemed a few years younger than you, and then your eyes traveled to the hottest boy you have every seen.

"Y/n, this is Michael, and Sam. I'm Luci, it's nice to meet you." The woman said to you.

"It's nice to meet you all as well." You couldn't take your eyes off Michael, and he couldn't help but stare either.

David-

"Aw, has little Michael got a crush?" You said with a baby voice while ruffling his already messy hair. He swatted at your hands, but you jumped around you cousin/best friend poking him anywhere you could until he gave the serious face.

"Y/n!!" You held your hands up smirking.

"Meow!" You said while fake clawing downwards,"Someone needs to get laid." You laughed and ran away as he tried to catch you, this time he had a grumpy face. You ran into the group of rowdy boys until he ran past you.

then you noticed them all staring at you,"Sorry, I had to hide from my cousin, he's mad because I said he needed to get laid. I'm--"

"Y/N!!" Micheal yelled

"Got to run, catch you later." You waved at them as you ran away laughing from pissy cousin.

-----
Hey guys, I forgot who requested the (I think tenth) Doctor thingy, name was Grace...well you know who you are. It's finally done, and I will post it either tonight, or tommorow night. Also please request some Disney characters, thanks :)