First things first

I already have a request, totalnerderkitty has requested a Chase Davenport one-shot, so this made me decide to make a request form, which I will do at the end of this note.

Also, I am going to do the basics, like how you meet, you become friends, you hang out, he realizes he likes you, you realize you like him... and so on. I am also going to do a form for this too.

So to make that clear, I am going to make a one-shot form, and a preference form.

So here they are.

One shots

Your name or name you want in the one shot:

Age in the one-shot:

Who is the one-shot about:

What is the one-shot about:

Anything about you I should know for this one-shot:

Cuddling, kissing, or what?:

Anything you want me to put in there specifically:

Other:

-----------

Ex:

One shot

My name: Ella

Age: 18

Who: Ryuk from Death Note

What about: Ella, me, is going to college when she meets Light Yagami. She thinks he just needs a friend, and started hanging out with him a lot, which annoys him. He tries to kill her with the Death Note, but the next day she is still alive. Light asks Ryuk how it was possible, and he says that Ella could only survive if she was part Shinigami, or if she was a Shinigami's soul mate. Ryuk goes to see if she can she him. She can't so that only means one thing. In order for them to find out who's soul mate she is, the has to touch a death note. They find out Ryuk is her soul mate, and at first he doesn't want Ella, but as time goes on the starts to warm up to her.

Anything else about Ella: She is loud, loves apples, sometimes annoying, and has a weird sense of humor.

Sex, no sex, or just kissing: Kissing

Anything specific: Ryuk kisses her to eat the already chewed up pieces of the last apple that he had

Other: Ella has strait blonde, shoulder length hair with blue tips, green eyes with white and gold specks outlined with black. She is really short compared to Ryuk, and she is short tempered.

-------- ex over --------

Preferences

Which fandom:

What about:

Anything specific:

Sex, no sex, kissing:

Other:

----
Ex:

Preference

Fandom: The Lost Boys

About: Your first kiss

Specific: nothing I can think of

Cuddles, kissing, or what?: kissing

Other: Make it cute with fluff

------ ex over ------

There we go. Also, don't be afraid to request anything and everything. I don't judge. Thanks, lots of love!