Ep 1

First day

I take a one last look at my childhood house "Ashley hurry! we have a flights to catch" my mom yelled from the garage "coming mom!" i yelled back, i shut the door and quickly rushed to the garage. Im Ashley Wilson, I just turned 17 few weeks ago and im gonna be a senior in my new high school, people always said dont transfer school at 16 or 17 but what choice do I have I got bullied almost everyday by my crazy ex Dylan just because I wanted to break up with him its for the best anyway Im on my way to the airport to go to New York City. NYC sound like a dream, i always wanted to visit that state and it finally came true, i did some research about my new high school Riverdale Academy its a private school so, people must be rich and smart to be there I mean I'm not super rich but I do get straight A's I like to study and read books not because I'm a nerd but because books help me escape reality, fantasy is my favorite the last fantasy book I read was I was a water fairy and fall in love with a fire fairy but my parents disagree about our relationship, forbidden love is forever my favorite, secretly looking at each other when they're not looking, kissing in private and etc. After about 25 minutes of driving we arrived at the airport, grabbed our luggage and head to our gate.

After boarding

5 hours of sitting, sleeping and listening to music i finally arrived at NYC "ladies and gentlemen we have arrived at New York City" said the pilot. It was 4pm by the time we arrived, we took a hour ride to our new house Greenwood Valley NBH, each house passes by and finally the car stopped, I take a look at the house it was gorgeous, there's even a front porch! After a few hours of settle everything down, arranged the furniture, cleaning around the house and it's almost 8pm when we finished, we still need to wait for some new furniture my parents bought though, I sat on my desk packing my bags for tomorrow I'm not gonna lie I am nervous, how's it gonna be? am I still gonna get bully there? hopefully not and I can make some friends, just a year there and I'll have to go to college soon knock knock! my mom open the door slightly and peak her head in "are you okay dear?" I nod my head "yeah mom, I guess" she opens the door all the way and walk towards me "tomorrow is your first day at a new high school, are you excited?" "I'm a little nervous, but I saw the pictures online, it looked massive" my mom lay and hand on my back and sighed "I'm so sorry for what happened, I wasn't even there for you...I failed as a mother." I look over to my mom and grab her hand "your not mom, your the most amazing mom I ever had! you fed me, take care of me and that's enough I couldn't appreciate you more, I love you mom, it's not your fault." she smiled softly at me and place a kiss on my forehead "I made dinner, eat whenever you want okay?" "I will" she walks out of my room after that. After eating I scroll on my phone a little bit on instagram and I came over to Dylan post, it was him with my ex best friend, what a bitch they got together after I broke up with him she said she only be friends with me because she wanted Dylan, I gagged at the disgusting picture of them kissing in a club "I can't believe I dated him before" I felt the embarrassment coming into me, i shut off my phone and place it on my nightstand before closing my lamp, I stare at the ceiling with many thoughts, mostly about my new school, I promise myself to not date this year until im at college at least. I need to focus on my study not that I need to since I am pretty smart but still I'm just over it.
The next day I woke up from the bird chirping, I rub my eyes and stretches my arm out "uaaaaahhhggg" I yawned, and got off my bed, sliding my feet into my bunny slippers and got ready for school, the school require to wear their uniform I was glad they have it I'm so sick of stressing out what to wear the next day back in my old high school, the uniform was a white blouse with dark blue jacket and a dark red knee high pleated skirt, I match it with some black stocking and marry janes cause why not, I grab my backpack and head downstairs to meet my parents, my mom who's eating while my dad was looking at the newspaper with his work suit on "your dad will take you to school honey" my mom said and pour the milk into my glass as I sat down I grab the toasted bread and spread some strawberry jam on it, took a bite crunch crunch crunch yumm strawberry is always my favorite jam. I head into my dad's car after eating sitting at the passenger seat "are you ready for your new school ashley?" said my dad "yeah I guess" I shrug, about 10 minutes had passed, we came across a beautiful massive building and at the very top says "Riverdale Academy" I could see the big feild at the front and a fountain as we entered "woah...." my jaw dropped, the place is gorgeous "were here, this place is nice" my dad said while looking around the area, I quickly get out of the car and waved at my dad "bye!!" before rushing to the big high door that's opened, I could see students walking around and some even stares at me, i pull a lock of hair behind my ear and took a deep breathe, I walks into the building and I just can't believe how beautiful this is, there's a elevator here?! "wow.." I notice there's a reception and I walks up to it, there was a old grey hair lady sitting there "hello ma'am, I'm new here could I get a map of this school?" I asked politely "ah, miss...ashley? I heard about you coming here" the lady smiles at me and search thru her desk "yeah, this place is really pretty" "I know right, there's even a rooftop here, you could go there and watch the sunrise" she chuckles and handed me a map "thank you mrs..?" "Cecilia." "ah thank you mrs cecilia" she smile at me one more time before going back to her PC. I opens the map and, it was difficult to understand...this building has 3 floors and it's not even done yet, there's another building with 2 floors and a massive building which says dorm. just how massive can this be? I wasn't looking where I was going and then BAM! I bumped into a guy, he was holding a cup of coffee..the coffee splash all over his white blouse, he glared at me "what the fuck?" he drops the cup onto the ground, I was immediately embarrassed "I-im so sorry! I wasn't looking-" "well clearly you weren't." he scoffed I grab a tissue out of my bag and hands it to him "I'm sorry I really di-" "shut up" he cuts me off "you better not let me sees you again." he said with a threaten look before walking away, his friends stopped and grabbed the tissue I was holding "thanks, careful next time" he said sounding less intimidating and walks away, honestly what an asshole, how dare he cut me off, I was just apologizing...although I can't lie he was kinda good looking he got a black hair, brown hunter eyes, high cheekbone and tall too but the way he act earlier just ruined it, I know I was the wrong one but he didn't have to be this mean..he's just the type of guy that would steal candy from a kid just to see them cry. well I shouldn't judge people anyway, the feeling of embarrassment came back when I notice a few people were looking at me, I quickly rushed away trying to find my classroom.