Ep 9

i rushed out of the classroom once the teacher said class is dismissed, i slowly walks over to dylan when he was standing by his car at the gate, my eyes wandering around and i notice marvin leaning against a pole talking to his friends but he was staring at me i looks away and finally reaches his car, we got in and he took me to his house i assume, it was quite far away from school. i got out of the car and looks around "what's wrong? come in" he smiled but i knew that it wasn't a good idea to go in "..dylan just talk here, please." i begged, he sighed his expression turns dark, he slide his hands inside his pocket and walks closer to me "fine we can talk here." "..so what is it that you want to..talk about" "get back with me ash, i know you still got feelings for me" i narrowed my eyebrows, is he being serious? "dylan i don't wanna repeat myself, we're done for good plus aren't you with julia." he chuckle shortly "she's not here is she?" "what is wrong with you are you trying to cheat on her?" "what is wrong with that. i miss you ashley i wanna get back with you" "do you miss me or do you just miss fucking my body?" "both." he smirked, i felt so disgusted. he manage to convince me to sleep with him for just a few times. "you are disgusting! i am not getting back with you dylan" he grabbed both of my shoulder and pulls me closer to him which made me jumped slightly "please ashley, i miss you so much..you don't want to see your pictures spread all over the internet do you?" i push him away "dylan what the hell is wrong with you!" i shouted fighting back my tears "sad ashley..think about it. ill give you five days to think, if you dont make a decision..ill just simply expose you, it would be fun to see how your parents are gonna react once they sa-" "shut up!...i-ill..think about it.." he brushes the back of his hands to my cheek "good girl" he said which made me almost throw up and leaves, going into his house. I took the bus to go back to my house, i wasn't sure if i should tell my parents..i looks down at my lap while tears just drops down to my skirt. the next day at school i got no energy at all, i spent the night crying in my bed my eyes probably looks super puffy right now but that doesn't matter. it was PE and people were practicing and playing sports but i wasn't in the mood to do anything, i sat down at one of the bench while staring into the air, i felt something hit my feet i look down and it was a basketball "hey ash! i haven't see you in..awhile" it was jason, he picks up the ball "umm, did you cried? your eyes looks puffy" he ask with a concerned voice he sat down beside me. "im fine, just feeling sad that's it" i force out a smile "do you..wanna talk about it? im always here to listen or help if i could, i know you kinda rejected my confession but..that doesn't mean we can't be friends right?" he nudges on my arm "yeah..thank you..maybe later" i sighed "hmm..okay ill go back to practice now, see ya" he said then left. after PE i was walking to my next class and accidenltly bumped into marvin "watch where your going ash" "..sorry" "wait, have you cried? your eyes.." i looks up at him i wish i could hug him, cry in his arm and forgets all my problem, should i tell him about dylan? "marvin, i wanna tell you something" i step closer as he raise one of his eyebrow, right i was about to speak again i notice dylan at the end of the hallway glaring at me "i..i was just wondering if you..think i look good today" i force out a laugh "ew, ash go find something important to do go to class" he shook his head and left. when i look back at the hallway he was gone. after school, i was the first to got out of the class i was scared that ill see him its better to avoid him i guess "ow!" i yelp as i felt someone grab my hair and pulls it back slightly, marvin appear besides me "hey ash" i glare at him "why'd you do that" "let's walk together" "umm...sure whatever" i sighed, maybe ill tell him during our walk..but would he make fun of me for being so naive or is he not gonna care and ignores me "marvin, i need to tell you something" "again? what is it this time" "its serious..can we um go to my place?" he looks over to me "why do i need to go to your house" "just come, i kinda need your help i dont know" "hmm say please and ill go" he smirked, i roll my eyes at him "fucking bitch ass.." i whisper to myself "what was that?" "nothing i said, could you please come to my place?" i said and smile sarcastically "there it's not that hard to say it" he chuckles and pat on my head, i pushes his hand away and stomps away "hey wait up!" he follows behind me.