Ep 8

it's been weeks since i talk to him. i tried to avoid him as much as i can, why? well i think i am kinda falling for him but i wasn't sure if this feelings is just temporary, and that isn't good. he's not even into me he's just messing around with me. another day at school and trying to avoid him, i always lower my head while i walk in case i sees him. blaire's out on a family vacation so she haven't been coming to school for a few days now leaving me all alone. i was taking some books out of my locker and shuts it, my soul almost left my body when i saw marvin was leaning against the locker beside it. i quickly turns away from him and rushed to my class but before i could go too far he grabbed my arm and yanked me back to him making the books i was holding falls onto the ground. "are you avoiding me?" he asked while giving me a dark look "..idk what your talking about" i said looking away "why are you avoiding me?" he asked completely ignored me "......" "is it because of the kiss?" he raises one of his eyebrow "are you falling for me because of that?" he said with a chuckle. my cheek flushed gosh i probably look so red right now.. i bit my lower lip and finally make eye contact with him "..no i'm not." i said almost a whisper "can i..go now, i have classes." he grinned and leans closer to me, our lips almost touching he smiled against my lips and moves away "meet me after school alright" he slide his hands back into his pocket "why?" i asked "come and ill tell you" he said before leaving, i was still in the process of what's happening, i shook my head and kneel down to pick up my books until a shadow was covering me, i jerk my head up, my eyebrows narrowed, my heart sink to my stomach...it was dylan who's standing right in front of me. why is he here. my body froze in place, i thought i had escaped him "long time no see ash" he grinned, i hated that grinned, i wanted to smack it off him. i can't show him that im scared im not the ashley like i was year ago i changed, finally i stood up with the books in my hand "what are you doing here dylan." i glares at him, "is this how you greet your boyfriend?" he tilted his head to the side slightly "we broke up. you are not my boyfriend dylan! what the hell are you doing here?!" i shouted, i tried to keep it down though. "well, my family is also moving to nyc and picked this school for me." i was gripping so hard on the books my knuckles turns white. what a coincidence he's moving here AND to this school out of all the others. i hated him very much and wanted him dead even, however whatever reason he's here for, it will not let him ruin my life. i wont let that happen "..okay, welcome i hope you enjoy your time here." i forced out a smile and left "ash, i still miss you." i stopped but i didn't turn to face him. i swallow hard. and tries to stay calm. he walks up besides me "dylan. i think it was clear that me and you have broke up. i dont go back to exes." i said without looking at him but i could sense his smirk forming on his lips "oh ash..i still got your pictures, if you know what i mean." i shot a glare at him, no he dont. i thought i had deleted them the day we broke up..panic runs thru my body, i wanted to believe he's just lying to me. "no you dont dylan..i-i deleted them." he chuckles and took out his phone from his pocket, holding up to me my eyes widen in shock. how does he still got them? i tries to snatch it but of course he puts it back into his pocket before i even reach it, "your so naive ashley, i used my other phone to transfer them. now..if you don't want them to be leaked...meet me after school, ill wait at the school gate." his smirk disappeared and left. tears began to form in my eyes, my vison blurry i thought i had it deleted..how can i be so stupid? i sighed loudly and wipes away my tears before rushing to my class. i was completely zoning out all i could think about was his words.. "i still got your pictures" repeated in my head, i grips around my pencil my heart beats faster each time. During lunch break i was leaning against the stair in the stair case, i didn't want to accidentally bumped into him, i crossed my arm looking down at my feet "i knew you were here" my heart skips a beat i quickly look up "i called you earlier, you didn't answer. are you okay?" it was marvin, do i tell him about dylan? no..he doesnt need to know he cant do anything about it. "im..good just uhh you know- homework are stressing me out" i shrug, he doesn't seem convinced he just silently stared at me.. "follow me, ill show you something" he said and grabbed my hand leading me to somewhere, we went up the stairs and after climbing many stairs my feet was numb i had to take some breaks between "what..where are you..taking..me.." i said as i runs out of breathe "were here come on" he chuckles and opens a door, i look up and i felt a sunlight shining thru me i raise one of my hand to cover my eyes in the distance i slowly removes it and walks out while he holds the door open for me, it was a rooftop with a gorgeous view..i could see my neighbourhood from here, cars moving, outlet stores, a few huge buildings and a small lake. it was breathe taking i hold onto the fences and continue to admire the view i smiled softly the air was fresh and it felt peaceful here, no thoughts so calming, i almost forgot marvin is also here, i turn my head to find him and he was behind me all this time "this place is really pretty, does people come up here?" he walks closer to me "not a lot, i actually wanted to show you this place after school and..we could watch sunset together..here" that made me blushes, i open my mouth to say something but i remembered that i have to meet dylan..after school too and i dont think it would end up good if i dont go. "i..im sorry marvin but i cant" "why not? are you busy?" i cant tell him this, this is embarrassing "yeah! umm, i have to go out with my uhh mom to the groceries!" i chuckle forecefully "your a bad liar ash" he grin slightly, i look down, my lips thinned "if you dont wanna hang out with me its fine, im not forcing you to" i fidget with my fingers "its not that i dont wanna hang out, i..really cant come maybe next time..lets go back, class should be starting soon" i tried changing the topic, i feel slightly guilty for rejecting him but i really need to meet up with dylan i do not want my pictures to be leaked.