Five

Twenty minutes passed before Puck came back and Alex trailed behind him, both of them were shouldering black duffel bags with the company's name printed on it in white lettering - something Kylo lacked when he walked back in earlier.

Puck sat down in the chair next to me while Alex stood awkwardly at the door. "So, your name is Star, right? I think that's what Mrs. Blakely said before we walked out."

I nodded, "Yes, my name is Star." I replied. 

"Where are the others?" Kylo asked loudly.

"Ajax is still packing. He'll be back soon. He doesn't want to forget anything. You know how much of an over-packer he is." Puck grumbled.

"And the rest?" Kylo questioned as he rolled his eyes, annoyed he had to press for the information.

"I texted them the news in the group chat." Alex said, "Killian seems on board, but he has one more class and Storm is going back to the restaurant to get more food for everyone. Nix and Spike haven't replied yet." 

Kylo nodded, satisfied in the answer.

"...I-Is that the radio?" Alex asked as he stepped closer to the boombox. As It Was by Harry Styles was currently playing. 

"Yeah. She got it to work." Kylo muttered boredly.

Puck smiled and chuckled, "Figures. We needed a girl to look at it. Eight guys and we couldn't figure it out...How did you do it?"

"I turned the dial." I replied with a shrug. Was it really that big of a deal I had gotten the radio to work? I had a similar one at home and honestly the one at home was more complicated than this one.

"So we're going back to your house, right?" Puck asked as he picked up his duffel bag from the floor. 

"Y-Yes?" I asked. It had just occurred to me I didn't have room for eight guys in my little house. It barely had room for me and my Mom and even though she was out of town on business, that still didn't mean I had enough room. 

"Is that an Eminem song?" Kylo questioned as the radio began to play a new song. 

"Yes?" I replied. I felt like I was in three different conversations. 

"Never heard Harry Styles and Eminem on the same radio station." Kylo grunted.

"It's an underground station." I replied, "It's not that popular, but I like it. Plus because it's not that popular there are less commercials." 

Kylo nodded and didn't say anything else, but he bobbed his head to the beat of the Eminem song. It was one of his older tracks, Sing for The Moment. 

"Should we get going then?" Puck asked as he stood up. 

"Get going where?" I asked as I watched him. 

"Your place, obviously. That was the deal, wasn't it?" Puck replied as he looked down at me. 

"O-Oh, right." I replied as I stood up too. 

"Mrs. Blakely said she'd have a driver for us outside." Alex joined into the same conversation. Well, at least I didn't feel like I was being pulled in different directions anymore. "They're probably waiting for us out front." 

"We should get going then." Puck said as he walked out of the room and Alex followed him. 

I stood up and walked over to the radio, turning it off, before I walked over to the door. I paused and turned to face Kylo. He was still sitting on the couch, "Are you coming?" I asked quietly.

Kylo sighed and stood up, his heavy footsteps walked up to me and stopped next to me, "I'm only doing this because Mrs. Blakely basically said I have no choice. As soon as my sentence is up I'm outta here."