the bar | VincentxM/Reader

𓆩♡𓆪 as all you may know(probably not), you are a man in this one.

Everything bad happened in your life basically.

this includes:
smut
mentions of beers

CONTEXT: Vincent is currently alive, he shut down the restaurant because of how burnt it is and ew and so he decided to work at a bar, as he meets you and sees you walking in.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

You were attending a bar, since you recently broke up with your girlfriend who was selfish and horrible. Despite the attitude, you ordered 2 glasses of beers and it made the bartender concerned, but he gave it to you anyway. You began drinking the beer until someone touched your shoulder, it was the bartender who touched it.

"Hey, something's wrong? " The bartender asked, raising an eyebrow and clearly concerned. " What? No, nothing's wrong. " You replied, with a fake smile on your face. " You're clearly not okay there, dear. " The bartender said, did he just call you dear? Really? Dear? But, you couldn't get that nickname out of your mind and just shook it off.

"Well, how would you know anyway?" You replied sassily, making the bartender chuckle. The bartender wasn't exactly looking forward to your answer, but smirked anyway. He then patted you on the back. " The name's Vincent. " The bartender said, giving away his name and pointed his index finger at your chest, gesturing you to tell your name. "Oh? Me? I'm M/Reader. " Vincent nodded and smiled at you, it was small smile though.

" Hello there M/Reader, you look mighty attractive today. " Vincent winked, before making another drink to give to another person that was sitting across from you. "Oh? Thanks.. " You can feel a tint of pink on your cheeks, but you managed to hide it from him. But he saw your blush and chuckled, amazed at your adorable behavior.

" So, " Vincent said, before continuing. " What happened? I saw you being down the moment you asked for 2 beers. " He said concerned, you just replied with " Nah, I'm fine. Just not in the mood to talk right now to be honest. " You shrugged as you drank your beer, which made the bartender rolls his eyes at that. "To be honest? I doubt you're honest to even say that you're not in the mood. " Vince shook his head. "Well I'm being honest right now!" You rolled your eyes.

"Truly the stubborn person can ever be seen." Vincent sighed and chuckled. "Hey! I'm a grown ass man! I am not stubborn! " You exclaimed dramatically, not taking Vincent's words. " Too bad, you are the stubborn person I seen in my life. " Vincent sighed and shook his head. " Anyway, are we going to that topic we were talking about before or make a new one? " Vincent continued, and you put an index finger on your chin, pretending to think. " Make a new one. " You eventually responded. 

" Sure sure, so, will you like to stay at my apartment after my work is done? " Vincent asked suddenly, he wanted to invite you to his apartment, which is kind of weird, but also weirdly hot. You raised an eyebrow as he asked you that odd request, you began to think about it and shrugged, accepting his offer. " Great. Just wait for me here, it'll take an hour for my work to end. " Dam, an hour? You can probably wait that long, as long as you don't grow bored.. So you just nodded, oblivious to the fact that Vincent is deffo gonna do some things to you. Just a friendly warning though! :3

Anyway, timeskip to 10:00 sharp. As Vincent takes off his bartender outfit, he goes outside to see you smoking, which is a coincidence since he also smokes.[ofc] And he went to his car, jerking his head as a gesture to "come here" to you. You came over to him and he opened the passenger door for you, you sat on it. You took your last smoke and threw it out the window.

Boring paragraph of the car, anyway timeskip to the apartment!! :3

This time, I ain't describing Vincent's apartment.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

You and Vincent eventually arrived, but it was located at a restaurant. The restaurant was shut down and Vincent leaded you at the back of the restaurant, a metal staircase appearing in the shadows. Vincent then went on the lead, till you have arrived to his apartment. He then got his keys in his pocket and took it out, he puts the apartment key at the door knob and spins it. He opened the door and said "After you." You were surprised by his gentlemen actions, you smiled and went inside. Vincent also went inside and sat on a couch, gesturing you to sit down besides him. You then sat down besides him, feeling awkward but there was a comfortable tension in the air. 

"Hey, M/Reader. You still haven't told me what happened." Vincent chuckled quietly, you grunted and rolled your eyes that he kept asking this. "Nope, nope and no. Never telling you what happened." You replied sassily, Vincent smirked and took your wrist as he brought you to the bedroom, making you gasp of his cold hand holding your wrist. 

He then slammed you against a bed, getting on top of you. "So you're not gonna tell me, huh? If that's so, I should make you. " Vincent smirk's widen, as his fingers playfully playing with the waistband of your pants and his other hand underneath your shirt, making you gasp and shiver with his COLD ASS HAND making contact with your skin.

He then unzipped his pants, same with yours as he threw them off the bed. He then spun you, you on your back as he pins your wrists with ropes(idk where they came from) and he pulls out his erection over his boxers and pulls your boxer down.

★・・・・・・★

He then thrusts into you, the both of you letting out whimpers and even moans included. He then thrusts faster into you, making you moan loudly as you moan out his name. He smirked, you could feel your erection growing hard as he thrusts even faster if that's even possible. You squirm and letting out whimpers as he kisses on the nape of your neck. The thing is, there weren't neighbours that Vincent had so it's just them, in a bedroom, fucking each other. You were almost approaching your climax and Vincent noticed it. After a while, hot spurts of cumz shot and Vincent thrusted slowly now, he then licked the cumz and swallowed it, feeling the hot liquid down his throat. He then lets go of you and grip your hips, gesturing you to stay still as he untied the ropes on your tied wrists. The rope lets go and Vincent bit down on your shoulder, earning  a moan from you. He then smashes his lips onto yours, while swallowing each other's moans.
He eventually lets go of you, both of you were panting.

END

1159 words~