Naina's thoughts

Abheer sat on the couch and started to scroll his phone.

The time passed and it was night. Everyone had their dinner and went to their rooms as they have to go tomorrow early.

As always there was complete silence between Naina and Abheer.

Naina wanted to say something but hesitated till then Abheer slept on his side on the bed. Naina also laid on her side of the bed and thought about something.

"Why did I say those words?Why can't I be able to sleep properly without him? Why? When he goes from here,how will I live without him?",she slept thinking about her and Abheer.

NEXT MORNING

Abheer and Naina both were coming down being ready to go. Everyone's mouth remained open seeing their beauty.

 Everyone's mouth remained open seeing their beauty

They came like always. They both stood in front of Gayetri and she blessed them saying,"May God keep you both happy and fill your (Naina's) womb with a child soon".

Naina just looked blankly at her while Abheer nodded.

Soon they went out of the house and this time they took three cars.

In the first car, there was Rihaan, Simar and Maahi. In the second car,there were Alok (chacha ji), Meenavati (chachi ji) and Gayetri.

In the third car,there was Naina and Abheer. There was complete silence until Naina started coughing.

Abheer gave her water but she refused. Her coughing was not stopping so Abheer made her drink water forcefully.

Naina glared at him but he ignored her. Naina was looking at him but looked away when Abheer said.

"I know I'm handsome but don't look at me like this",he said and Naina looked away embarrassed.

Soon they reached their destination. Abheer came out of the car and hurriedly came to Naina's side. He opened the door for her.

He gave his hand to her but she just looked at him.

"We have to act like couple, didn't it was you who said this",Abheer said and Naina hold his hand.

Naina came out of the car and saw everyone was waiting for them (Abheer and Naina).

They came to their family and went inside. Naina was excited to meet her friends after a long time. She asked from Abheer that she can go to her friends and he agreed.

She goes in Nyra's room who was getting ready by her mother.

She closed Nyra's eyes and asked her to guess who is she.

"Hmm....I think you are Naina", Nyra said and Naina hugged her from behind.

They remained like that for some time but Naina broke it and said to Nyra's mother that she will make Nyra ready for her engagement.

She started to make her ready and soon their other friends came.

"Oh ho,see here is our queen",one of them said to Naina.

"Yes,see after her marriage her glow is double",one of them teases her but Naina is not less.

"So are you jealous of my glow", Naina said smirking.

"Whatever",she rolled her eyes when Simar came there.

Everyone goes to Simar except Nyra and Naina. They made Simar sit on the couch and started talking with her.

"Simar didi, congratulations and tell us how our cute niece is",one of them asked her and she responded while smiling.

"Thank you and I don't know how the baby is as I'm only one month pregnant",she said and started talking for some time until Naina said.

"Hey everyone,if your talks are complete so can we go for the engagement otherwise we will be late for it",she said and everyone goes in the hall.

Naina made Nyra stand beside her fiance (Kartik),then she stopd beside Abheer.

Soon Nyra and Kartik made each other wear the rings. Everyone clapped.

Abheer whispered something in Naina's ear which made her glared at him.

"Remember when I kissed your hand. If it was possible then I would kiss you on your lips in front of everyone proving my love",he said teasing her but got glared at by her wife.

Just them Naina's friends came to her.

"Oh Naina,at least leave your husband today and come with us",one of them said to Naina in a teasing tone.

While Abheer chuckled.

"Oh hi jiju,how are you?",a friend asked him.

"Hi, I'm fine. How about you?",he also responded while ignoring Naina.

Naina was just looking at him with 'like what' face. As he doesn't talk neither look at any girl except her.

Abheer and her friend started to have a conversation when Naina interrupt.

"Hey,you are my friend. Talk with me or I will be angry with you", Naina said in a fake angry tone.

Her friend chuckled and took Naina with her.

Naina and her friends sat on the couch when her friend teases her.

"So Naina, when are you planning a baby",her friend asked her and she just glared at her.

"You really think about it", Naina asked her nit believing her words.

"Yeah,of course. After seeing you possessive towards your dear husband 'Abheer'",She said pressuring the dear husband word.

Naina ignored her words and got up from the couch and went to Simar.

She started to talk with Simar when Nyra's sister (Jiya) announced.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. The engagement is done so let's have some fun. Let's dance. But firstly the couples will dance", Jiya said and Naina rolled her eyes not being interested in her words.

The all couples settled on the damce floor except Naina, Abheer and Simar and Rihaan.

Rihaan and Abheer didn't danced due to Simar's condition while on the other hand Abheer wanted to dance but he knows Naina will not agree.

Naina was standing at a corner when Nyra came and dragged her forcefully with her.

On the other side Kartik did same with Abheer.

The dance floor was empty now.

Kartik and Nyra took Abheer and Naina to the dance floor. Naina was looking at them confusedly.

Naina took the mic from Jiya and said.

“So how about a dance from a new wedded couple",she said and the lights turned off.

Naina was about to go when Abheer pulled her and started to dance with her.

...(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)...

So do like the chapter or not?

KEEP READING 📖

KEEP SMILING 😄

KEEP SUPPORTING 👍🏻

KEEP VOTING ⭐

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐
Share 🔁
Follow 🙏