My Muse

Moment our eyes meet, where I lose my breath, where my heart races, I find something different in those eyes, everytime, every

Moment our eyes meet, where I lose my breath, where my heart races, I find something different in those eyes, everytime, every. damn. time.
I may not recognise you sometimes, but those eyes pull my gaze to you like a magnet.
And everytime it happens, I realise, you are my only muse!
Moment you disappear, my eyes travel faraway to find your footprints. Where a beautiful moment would happen, I lose the chance everytime, every. damn. time. Because of the absence of courage, I let you walk away everytime, and while you start moving towards the direction away from my sight, I regret, I think, I write.
And everytime it happens, I realise, you are my only muse!
Moment you seem so different, I feel I am going to contemplate my choice, but then comes a glimpse, so beautiful, so innocent, so dreamy, so kind, I feel nothing could be more right, but I always make it wrong, by letting silence and dullness carve my face in a way, I would never like you to see, everytime, every. damn. time.
But then comes the memory of you peeping at my direction, I don't know whether it was for me or was just a casual look but I still think about it.
And everytime it happens, I realise, you are my only muse!
Moment a thought crosses the mind that my eyes won't find you now for days, the moment I fear that what if I forget about you, what if I let you go, but then I remember how you somewhere lingered in my subconscious until the moment I saw you again. And that thought keeps me away from forgetting you, everytime, every. damn. time.
I blush at my stupidity for knowing you yet not knowing you at all and yet pouring words over your minute descry.
And everytime it happens, I realise, you are my only muse!
Moment I regret for not filling my eyes by your sight, the first time I saw you, when you were infront of me for so long but I was busy figuring out that look in your pretty eyes, that I left you unnoticed. I hate how I cannot remember what it was like when I was telling you about something, you were right infront of me standing, listening to what I say while chaos all around and I was yet figuring out whether or not it was you. I try so hard to relive that small moment, but I fail, everytime, every. damn. time.
Then I remember how the invisible string theory worked and now I didn't need to figure out whether it was you because the only thing my eyes do nowadays is looking for your glance everywhere.
And everytime it happens, I realise, you are my only muse!
Everytime my standards reach cloud nine, your one sight makes me fall for you, everytime,
every. damn. time.
Then I hope the moment we actually meet, you would raise them even higher, because everytime it happens, I realise, you have become my only muse!
Find yourself in my memories because as I said all along, you are my only muse!
As I scribble all this I question!
You could find yourself a thousand times in my memories but would I ever get even a glimpse of mine in yours? And this question excites and saddens me as well, everytime, every. damn. time.