Chapter 1-Right next to you

Its my first time getting a senior call up. I'm in the car driving to the camp. I've just flown from London to Gold Coast. I'm exhausted! I've just arrived at the camp and I'm greeting my Tony. He welcomes me to the camp and guides me to a room to wait in while the staff take my bags up to my room. I'm sat on a uncomfortable chair waiting for the others to arrive. I'm watching TikTok on my phone until i get called to meet the girls. We then get send to the relaxation room. Im sitting next to Ellie Carpenter (my bestie!) and we're watching a movie. It's some what like a team bonding but some of the team isn't here. We get a jump scare in the movie and Kyra jumps and screams at the same time
Kyra- "AHHH WTF"
"Kyra jeez! It's not that bad!"
Kyra- "broski how are you watching this?! I'm 22 and I'm scared to death!"
"I'm just build different! What can I say?"
After I say that everyone burst out laughing. I know Kyra from Arsenal. I also know Ellie as we went to the same high school. We went to Westfield Sports together and went through thunk and thin with each other by our sides. I only know some other players as I've been stalking them for years! I mean you can't blame me! There my all time role models! We finish the movie and head upstairs. I'm sharing a room with Ellie for this camp. She goes to Hayley's room and I'm all alone. I'm alone with thought running around my brain continuously. My breathing picks up. Oh no. Please not now! I run to the bathroom where my blade is hidden inside my makeup bag. I pick it up and hold it against my arms. It's been 2 months since I last did it. Suddenly, Ellie comes in and interrupts my thoughts.
Ellie- "SOPH! No!" She yells as the door is wide open
"I- can't breath..." That's all i can get out
Ellie- "hear listen to my heart bear Soph" she whispers as she pulls me against her chest.
I manage to calm down and Ellie sits with me holding my hands on the floor.
Ellie- "yk Soph. You could've called for me. I'm right next to you. Always." Ellie says breaking the silence
"Ye Ik I just.. idk what went through my mind!" I reply back almost instantly.
Ellie- "that's okay love. Next time call for me."
"Ik i will next time dw"
Ellie- "thanks love"
Your heart melts whenever she calls you love. It's been your nickname for her since you first joined the camp. Yous were attached at the hip. But now... something feels off. I mean everything is normal but she's spending a lot more time with Hayley. Like she's trying to avoid you. Did you do something to her? What did you do? Those two thoughts run around your brain. You can't stop it. Its not stopping. Your thoughts were rudely interrupted when Kyra had barged into your room.
Kyra- "get your lazy asses up and off the floor now! I want food!"
"Alr we're coming! Dw Kyra! The food isn't running away!" You giggle as you say that
Kyra- "the only place the food is running is into my stomach!"
Ellie- "okay we're coming! Calm your tits down" Ellie said that part out loud then whispered "if you have any tits" she whispered loud enough for Kyra to hear her.
Kyra- "OI! That's harassment! That's mean Ellie!"
Ellie- "whoops!" She says shrugging her shoulders and running out of the room as Kyra chases her down the hallways.
Your walking alone to the dining room till someone jumps onto your back...
——————————————————————————————
A/n- first part! I hope yous all enjoy!
Word count- 641 words!