Chapter 2-winners and losers

Charli was behind me. I knew Charli as we played for the Matilda's u15 together and became really good friends at that time.
Charli- "why you waking alone? Are you a loner?"
"No Charli!" I say giggling "everyone rushed into the dining room"
Charli- "ohh! Let's go then! Kyra would take all the food!"
"Ok ok let's go"
You were only partly telling the truth. You were scared about eating infront of everyone. You wondered what they would think of you.

You end up arriving in the dining hall and getting some fruit as you felt to sick to eat.
Hayley- "is that all your eating mate?" I knew Hayley from Ellie. They have been the best mates ever since they were maybe 17.
"Ye I feel kinda sick yk. Like if I eat I'll just throw up."
Hayley- "aww I hope you feel better!" I smile at her. She's like a big sister to me, always caring and looking after me no matter what. I love that about her. She's always so kind and thoughtful of others while looking after herself. I was disrupted by my thought due to Ellie screaming.
Ellie- "OI! Stop taking my pasta! You have your own!" She shouted making me jump. After I jumped everyone laughed.
Sam- "you got so scared Soph! It was so funny when you jumped off your chair!" She managed to get out her mouth while laughing so hard.
"It's not funny Sam!"
Clare (wheeler)- "but it really was Soph! Watching you jump off your chair!"
"So everyone's going to gang up on me? That's not fair!" I say acting sad. Courtney then hugs me. Courtney is my best mate ever! We went to the same primary and high school. We've been friends since day 1 of our lives since our mums were besties. We even had the same birthday!
Courtney- "it's alr Soph! I'll always be on your side! Always and forever!"
"That's Court. Ily yk"
Courtney- "ily too dw ml"

We all finish our food then go to the chill room to play games. We're all playing uno or monopoly. I'm playing uno with Kyra, Courtney, Hayley, Ellie and Clare (Wheeler). Currently I'm winning (not to brag), but I am the best at uno. so what can I say?
"YES! I WIN!" I shout loudly so the whole room can hear me.
Courtney- "alr Soph! Calm your ass down and sit. Watch us play and check to see if we make mistakes. Got it?"
"Yupppp!"
I end up watching the game and Ellie placed 2nd with Courtney placing 3rd. We all got our mini trophy's and medals then went to our rooms.
Ellie- "hey do you mind if I switch to go with Hayley? You'll be with Courtney!"
"Sure! We'll do it in the morning tho. It's quite late rn."
Ellie- "ye true. And we have training at 12 till 3 tomorrow so I can do it after or before training! Perfect!"
"Yup! I'll miss you being in this room tho"
Ellie- "dw I'll miss you too babes"
"Good night Ells!"
Ellie- "night Soph"
"Why only night? Why not good night?"
Ellie- "if it was a good night I would've won in uno..."
"It's alright Ellie! You'll live!"
——————————————————————————————
A/n: only short today cuz I'm tired as!
Word count: 553 words!