Party

Y/N POV

Party. It's Friday and that means party's tonight. Right now I have Transfiguration and I'm already thinking about my outfit. I really want to look good because of ... (You know who). I think I'll take just random T-Shirt and jeans. Should I take his hoodie as well? In case I'll get cold? Definitely! I don't want to be sick. Suddenly I heard my name. Shit!

"Ms. Martin? Are you paying attention?"  asked professor McGonagall. 

"Hmmmm. Yes?"

"So tell me what have I just ask you?"

"Ummmm. That... you... sorry we....  Sorry. I don't know."

"Do you know what we were talking about in this lesson? "

"Well. You welcomed us when we came here?" I smiled and the whole class started to laugh. Even Mattheo did. He was sketching something.     

"You're not paying attention and you find it funny?!"

"Sorry." 'Of  course I don't.'

"It doesn't help you. We'll see each other after school. You've got detention!"

"Perfect!" I sigh. I noticed Mattheo. He stopped sketching and looked at me. He smirked. Maybe he's up to something. 

MATTHEO POV 

McGonagall gave detention to Y/N. I have to go there too. But how? It won't be problem. I'm going to beat someone. What about that prefect boy? He definitely like Y/N and I don't like this. She's mine. She. Is. All. Mine. I can't stand seeing her being with somebody else. But at the same time I can't date her. Not now. So.. Where can I find him? Maybe he want to meet Y/N so I followed her to her next class. I was right. He was there standing in front of the door. Luckily she went straight to the class. He tried to stop her, but she ignored him. I laugh under my breath. He's so stupid. Obviously she doesn't like him. Soon, in the corridor there were just two of us. I came closer to him and punch him.

"What the fuck man?!"  he shouted like a girl while he was touching his face. 

"It's just your face. It screams PUNCH ME!" I smirked and left to the class. Hopefully he'll tell someone and I'll spend my detention with Y/N.

"Mr. Riddle. You're late. May I ask you why?" 

"I'm sorry. I had trouble to find this classroom. It won't happen again, professor Flitwick." 

"I understand. Take your seat, please so we can start." I looked around the class. The only free seat was right next to Y/N. I'm so lucky today. 

"May I?" I asked Y/N. She smiled and nodded. Oh gosh! That smile! I would kill for it. 

"The aim of this lesson is..." BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!! I don't care about the lesson anymore. I looked at her. 

"So... Are you going to the party?" 

"I passed the test so I guess I have to. Deal is deal," she smiled.