Chapter-1

In the opulent halls of the jaipur palace, a grand party is underway, hosting the crème de la crème of society.

The who's who of the city, including fellow kings, nawabs, British high officers, and influential business personalities, have gathered to celebrate the return of the second heir of the Ranawat family, Dhruv Singh Ranawat, from abroad.

Amidst the lavish decorations, resplendent chandeliers, and the soft glow of candelabras, the guests mingle and socialize, their elegant attire and precious jewels sparkling in the light.

The air is filled with the sweet scent of exotic flowers and the soft strains of classical music.

In the midst of this grandeur, Yuvraj Singh Ranawat stands tall, his commanding presence drawing the attention of everyone around him.

Clad in a brown suit with a matching overcoat and tie, his chiseled muscular body exudes an aura of confidence and sophistication. His well-groomed beard and mustache frame his chiseled features, and his piercing eyes seem to hold a secrets. His tall stature, around 6'2", makes him an imposing figure, and his charm is undeniable.

As he raises his glass in a toast, his deep, masculine voice commands attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming my brother, Dhruv Singh Ranawat, back home!"

The room erupts in applause as Dhruv makes his way down the stairs, his khaki check suit and muffler accentuating his rugged good looks. His dark eyes seem to hold a hint of mystery, and his well-set hair and mustache add to his debonair charm.

The two brothers stand together, their tall figures and chiseled features making them a sight to behold.

The room is filled with whispers and gasps of admiration, and even the married women can't help but be drawn to their charisma. As they embrace, the room erupts in cheers and applause once again.

The women around them can't help but sigh in admiration, their eyes fixed on the brothers.

"Kaash ye waqt yahi tham jaye~"

(If only time could stand still~)

One of them whispers, another adds.

"Allah ka khub karishma hai, badi fursat se banaya hai inhe...aankhen inpe jaa ke rukti hai toh kambakht hat ti hi nahi"

(God's artistry is amazing, he has created them with great care...whenever my eyes fall on them, they just refuse to move away~)

Yuvraj, with his brother Dhruv by his side, navigates through the grand hall, making his way towards his business partner and other esteemed guests. The room is abuzz with conversation, laughter, and the clinking of glasses. As they walk, Yuvraj introduces Dhruv to various personalities, and they exchange pleasantries and handshakes.

Meanwhile, Dadi Mandakini Ranawat, the matriarch of the Ranawat family, observes the scene with a keen eye. She stands tall, her graceful demeanor commanding respect, as she surveys the room.

She gracefully moved her feet among a group of women, her eyes shining with warmth and pride. As she gazes at her grandsons, she remarks with a hint of mischief.

"Nazar laga rahi hai humare baccho ko?"

(Casting an evil eye on my children?)

The ladies around her erupt into laughter, and one of them replies.

"Itni buri nazar nahi hai humari, Maharani sa..."

(Our eyes are not that evil, My Queen..)

Mandakini's eyes sparkle with amusement, and she teases.