Chapter 50. Hero License complete!

—

You dropped down and landed in your signature squat, you stayed low and roly polied over as you shot a web from where you were to a rock on the other side and tripped him up, now he fell over again you went to jump on him once more.

Well.. he picked you up and threw you extremely far onto a giant rock wall,

"Squashed." Gang Orca said coldly. (+10000 aura)

Damn that shii hurt gang😭😭😭

"Y/N?!" Izuku shouted, worriedly (imagine him shouting like his mom)

"IM FINE IZU YOU CARRY ON" you winced as you stretched off the pain, he continued fighting the henchmen and you ran back in.

You took down the henchmen in your way, they were easy, you didn't even have to try.

Once behind Orca again you jumped onto his shoulder and shot a web around his head, then jumped to the other side and webbed that side too, now grabbing ahold of them like reigns, you jumped back down to the ground and squatted, pulling the webs over your head and slamming him to the floor,

"Back for more huh? You really are a pesky crawly thing."

You stood up above his head, and shook your head "that doesn't even make sense?" You said, screwing up your face as you webbed both of his hands down to the ground, he ripped his arm up, breaking off the ground with him as he can't break through your webs, and began attacking you with this giant rock stuck to his hand.

You were jumping and squatting to avoid being hit, until he did get you and you tumbled down to the ground groaning loudly as you rolled back over, and handspringed into a squat.

As he went to hit you with one of his hypersonic waves you shot webs in between his legs and zoomed under dodging the sound attack. He turned around and you turned invisible, you ran around him webbing him up once more, but this time sending loads and loads of little webs, you turned visible infront of him as you grinned,

"Now you see me," then turning invisible and running again "now you don't." He tried to move his arm to hit you however you'd moved away and were out of reach, and visible again.

Shoto had approached and placed a hand on your shoulder, "I'm sorry for my poor performance earlier, I'm going to make up for that now so you might want to leave sweetheart.. go help the others." He said boldly.

Your lips parted for a second and you nodded as you stared at him, and then ran over to the others, and you were spotted by your favourite girl straight away.

"N/N!!!! MISSED ME?" Mina asked as she threw her arms around you to drag you over to help her, tokoyami and tsu fight the henchmen.

As you single handedly floored three goons trying to attack you at once the alarm went off, and the exam was over.