𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘀 feel free to skip :3

scarlette - one of the main characters/protagonists of the story and she is from spain, has wavy, brunette hair, an eyebrow piercing, brown eyes and loves books and being alone. she is more of an ambivert and usually doesn't go out of the house without someone. she is currently 20 years old, her birthday is may 8th and she is currently single.

andrew - also a main character/protagonist of the story and he is from spain, has dark brown hair, blue eyes and glasses, loves sports and summer. he is an introvert but is an extrovert when he's with family members/loved ones. he is currently 21 years old, his birthday is on august 17th and he is currently single.

aiden - a side character/supporting character of the story and he is from spain, is scarlette's older brother, has curly, brunette hair, dark brown eyes and is an extrovert. he loves painting and other artsy stuff and usually hangs out in his bedroom while listening to music. he is currently 22 years old, and his birthday is on march 28th, and he is currently single.

julia - a side character/supporting character of the story and she is from spain, is andrew's little sister, has straight, light brown hair and blue eyes and is an ambivert. she loves cooking and watching movies, she gets along with people easily and is a girl's girl. she is currently 16 years old, and her birthday is on february 25th, she is currently in a relationship.

eliza - a side character/supporting character of the story and she is from spain, has wavy, black hair, hazel brown eyes and loves baking and being outside. she is an extrovert and loves talking to anyone and she is scarlette and aiden's mom and she is married to issac. she is currently 45 years old, and her birthday is on april 29th.

issac - a side character/supporting character of the story and he is from spain, has brown hair, brown eyes and loves being productive and spending time with his family. he is an ambivert and is very family-oriented, he is scarlette and aiden's dad and he is married to eliza. he is currently 45 years old and his birthday is on september 3rd.

jasmine - a side character/supporting character of the story and she is from spain, has curly dark brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, she loves buying gifts for people and she's super humble and friendly. she is an introvert and usually doesn't talk to strangers, she is andrew and julia's mom and she is married to zach. she is currently 46 years old and his birthday is on july 13.

zach - a side character/supporting character of the story and he is from spain, has wavy, black hair and blue eyes, he loves making people happy and says dad jokes on a daily basis. he is an extrovert and is super energetic all the time, he is andrew and julia's dad and he is married to jasmine. he is currently 47 years old and his birthday is on november 5th.

bea - a side character/supporting character of the story and she is from the philippines, has curly brown hair, hazel eyes and freckles, she loves swimming and will swim every single day on summer vacation. she is an ambivert and spends most of her time with scarlette, she is currently 20 years old and her birthday is on june 23rd. she is currently in a relationship.