𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Scarlette's Pov:

as I opened the door and walked in, i saw my mom starting up some laundry from her room, "hey mama, I'm going to pack for the trip, ok? call me if you need me!" I said with a smile, "ok dear, pack enough for a few weeks, and bring sunscreen!" my mom said looking up at me, "okay ma!" I yelled halfway up the stairs before quickly going to my room.

when I went up to my room, i changed my shirt into a cute white tank top and started packing, I got 2 suitcases that I had in my cupboard and set one of them on the floor, I began to get some of my makeup and essentials and put them in my makeup bag before packing up some of my summer outfits I bought with Bea a few weeks ago. once i was done, i opened my phone and texted my brother, "hey aiden, help me put these luggage's downstairs 🙂" i said with a picture of the suitcases, "okay, give me a few minutes." he texted back as i put my suitcases near the stairs and waited for him.

 soon enough he got out of his room and carried each suitcase down the stairs, "thanks aiden." I said to him as he put the last suitcase down and went up the stairs, "no problem." he said ruffling my hair, "hey!" I said as I giggled and went in my room and went on my phone for a few hours. i checked the time on my phone and saw that it was only 7:35 pm so i decided to make a little snack for myself, i went downstairs and saw my brother's best friend andrew, near the door while taking his shoes off and looking at me with a smug smirk on his face.

"uhmm, what are you doing here? did my brother call you over or something?" i said irritated, looking up and down at him, "of course he did, i wouldn't come over here just for you, darling." he teased still looking at me with that menacing grin, "whatever, just go upstairs so i don't have to see your ugly face." i said annoyed by his teasing as i covered my face a bit to hide my blushing, why was he making me blush? i hated him for all i cared. 

he chuckled seeing my flustered face and went up the stairs before knocking on my brother's bedroom door before going in and closing the door, i decided to forget about it for now and focus on making my snack because i was hungry. i made some avocado toast and put my bread in the toaster before cutting up my avocado, soon i was finally done and put my toast on a plate before going up to my room. 

i watched a few movies on netflix and finished some of my series that i haven't watched in a long time before i finally finished my snack, a while after i was done with my snack, i got super tired and decided to brush my teeth and call it a night. i got into my bed before peacefully sleeping. what awaits us tomorrow? we don't know 🤷‍♀️😊