Namjin

Even hobi was surprised to see what just happened. "Everyone... I think–The moon is back". Hobi said shockly.

"Jungkook stop!". The moment Jungkook heard Namjoon–He suddenly felt he's back to normal. "Namjoon, I'm so sorry!". Jungkook was worried about his actions.
"Aw my head! What happened?". Namjoon asked while holding his head.

"I–I also don't know. Hobi, is this
Selene's—?". Jungkook asked being confused. " I believe so. I think you got her speed and agility". Hobi explained.

"There could be more. And you need to master it as soon as possible". Hades said. "That's right. They may call you any moment, and you need to be prepared now". Poseidon said. "Let's not pressure him. I think we still have until tomorrow. Zens said after noticing Jungkook who in beep thinking. "But before that... What's a centaur doing here?". Hades said after noticing Namjoon.

"I was supposed to meet Jungkook earlier today. But my father suddenly brought your mate". Namjoon said. "Did he hurt him?". Jungkook asked using his Alpha voice because he can't stand if anything happen to his mate.

"I'll be honest– he had some few cuts. But I could see your mate is brave". Namjoon said sadly about the boy but was happy that the boy is brave to save himself. "Of course he is! Where did he take him?". Jimin said being proud for his soulmate.

"They moved him to a different location before I go here. I could no longer watch Jin doing something so evil". Namjoon said sadly. "What happened to you,Chiron? I thought you were dead. And you used to hate father so much for what he did to everyone. Why are you suddenly on his side now?". Hades asked.

"I'm not on his side. He–". Jungkook noticed Namjoon's hesitation. "I think he's not telling something". Jungkook thought. "What is it Namjoon? You wanted me to trust you right? You can trust us too". Jungkook know that Namjoon will not say the truth so he thought to make him said this way.

"Seokjin– the Phoenix, was my lover. Before Cronus took possession of his body at least. We're not supposed to be in this world. Jin and I were happily living our lives in a different world. But my father found me. And when he realized the power The Phoenix holds... He took over his body. And I lost Jin ever since". Namjoon finally said what was in his heart and was feeling sad were some tears in his eyes while he was saying about his love, Jin.

"Sorry to hear that, Chiron. This happened to my sister before. And even in tae's last life. And tae was able to fight against Cronus. Why can't Jin?"? Hobi said felling sad because he knows what Namjoon was feeling.

"I believe it's because he's stronger this time. The reason why I wanted you to capture him once and for all. But please, I beg you– as much as possible, don't kill him. I'm still hoping Jin will come back to me". Namjoon said sadly looking down tears flowing from his eyes. Jungkook didn't know what to feel. "If his happened to tae before... I don't know what I felt that time. I think I could kill Cronus just by thinking about it". Jungkook thought but he understands Namjoon. It must be hard losing someone he loves by something like that.

" I'll try my best, Namjoon. But I can't promise not to hurt him if he lay even one finger on my mate!". Jungkook said. "Thank you, Jungkook". Namjoon said.
"Wail, I'm curious about your mother". Hobi said. "What do you mean, hobi?". Hades said confused. " I forgot to mention– Your mother is alive". Hobi said.

"W-what?". Every one shouted because there were so shock and surprised. "She's been hiding for a long time. I even learned only about it–the first time my father killed a human in this world. She visited me in my dreams, and told me where I could find her. And I promised to keep it a secret until I find someone who can help me". Namjoon explained calmly.

"Can you take us to her?". But before Namjoon could even answer– Jungkook 's phone rang. And he immediately answerd it.

Jungkook– Hello?

Cronus- Are you ready?

Jungkook- Where is my mate? Jungkook said through gritted teeth. His angry is slowly rising.

Cronus- Meet me at the abandoned site near the border of North and South–alone!

Jungkook- I'll be there.And I'll kill you if something happened to my mate!. Everyone's watching Jungkook. And the Gods are amazed at how he can slowly control Selene 's power. The moment Jungkook mentioned about his mate– a black, reddish fog envelope him.

 The moment Jungkook mentioned about his mate– a black, reddish fog envelope him

And they knew exactly how it looked liked. Just like the Blood Moon before the first wolf was blood.

________

___________________________________________

Hey guys how was the story and as I said every Saturday and Sunday I will upload and will try in normal days.

Please comment me