Freed

"Can you handle that, Cronus?".she asked with a hope. Cronus knew. This is what he wanted. All this time he had this anger for everyone when he thought his fated died! He was not born evil. Hell he was once the great king of the Titans! He remember the first time he killed an innocent mortal—All the chaos he made! His eyes even found one of his children clutching in pain. I did all of this! I caused this to everyone, to this world! He thought. And he never felt this remorse before! So yes, he wanted to fix this. And he definitely wanted to be with his fated.

"I'll fix this. I told you I'd choose you over and over". Cronus said want to fix everything and Rhea knew. Her fated is back. "Welcome back, my love". She said hugging her mate. "What about me? You think you can just suddenly change your mind? At least let me kill them first!". Yoongi woke up and heard that his boss wants to fix everything and was about to attack them but before the Basilisk could even hurt them... Cronus took away his form! And everyone saw a green, gigantic serpent dropped to the floor. And left the host feeling dizzy and confused!.

"W-where am I?". Yoongi asked. "Well hello there!". Jimin said with a flirty smile. "Really, jimin?". Tae said done with his friend. "What?". Jimin said with a innocent smile. "Forgive me, all of you. I know my words aren't enough. But tell me, what do you want me to do?". Cronus said with guilt. I have the power over time. I can bring back the time to when you never had to meet me. your choice.

"Thank you for the offer. That's tempting! But that would also mean I'll go back to the time without my mate yet. I don't like that. We've already wasted a lot of time. Just fix this place and leave. And promise us that we will never cross paths
again—even in another universe". Jungkook said and tae was happy what his mate said.

"If that's what you want. I promise you won't hear from me again. Now that my fated is here, getting revenge is now all meaningless. So let me fix this now". And Cronus immediately used his power. But instead of causing a destination.... He used it this time to fix and heal everyone. One by one, he removed their wounds, their pain. Until he's sure that everyone's back to normal. And then he closed his eyes—and did the last good thing he could do for his child. He freed the Phoenix!

___________________________________________

Hey guys the story will end soon guys and please

Comment me