Helio's & Selene

Zeus- What is it that you want to talk about? I hope it's worth the travel here.

Hobi- Trust meit is, father.

Poseidon- Then what is it? Why do you need to summon us three here?

Hobi- First, explain to me why Cronus escape.

Hades- It' actually my fault. I haven't been checking his cage for thousands of years. I was so trusting that the cages are still in their best condition. And so I didn't notice that the barriers in Tartarus were weakening.

Hobi- Did anyone else escape?

Hades- It' just father. Thanatos and i already checked the prisoners.

Zeus- Father is the only one powerful enough to escape Tartarus.

Hobi- I know that too. But father....How are we going to capture him this time?

Poseidon- We've been planning for centuries now. But father is not an easy target.

Hades- That's true. I'm sure you know our story? That even us, his children..... He devoured us in fear that one of us will replace him and take away his throne.

Zeus- And it wasn't easy to capture him. We had to trick him. And it took all of us, his children to weaken him.

Poseidon- Which we don't think is still possible this time.

Hobi- What do you mean? Hobi is confused. If they did it before, why can't they do it now? Hobi thought.

Zeus- It's been millennia, my child.

Poseidon- Some people no longer workshop us.

Hades- Our temples which were once full of devotees... And now destroyed. Abandoned.

Zeus- There are now only few traces of the once almighty Greek Gods.

Poseidon- And it weakened us. Knowing that many no longer believe.

Hades- For some, we are now just a part of history...A myth.

Hobi- But if that's the case...Then it must've weakened Cronus ae well right? Apart from being caged in Tartarus for millennia...He's been described in books as the great enemy.

Poseidon- Well that's the problem. We believe Cronus is doing something to the humans.

Hobi- What do you mean?

Poseidon- A lot of killing happened since he escaped. Not just here, but in other universes as well. I know you're aware of this since one happened in the last universe you were in. And even since then....No soul were being brought to the Underworld.

Hobi- W-what? Are you saying....?

Zeus- Yes. We believe he's been feeding human souls.

Hades- That means it's not easy to defeat him this time.

Poseidon- But we found something just recently. We didn't tell this to anyone yet. We had to make sure that our theory was right.

Hobi- Is it something helpful?

Hades- It might be. One of his brother, Hyperion, the once God of Wisdom and Light... Had powerful children. Since their power came from an ancient God and from the light... He believe it could defeat Cronus' darkness.

Poseidon- That' s why we need to find them. We need to find Helios and Selene. Or the first sun and the Moon.

Zeus- And i know you can help us. Knowing your fascination about them... I believe you already know where they are?

Hobi- Leave it to me,father. I'll bring them to you soon.

___________________________________________

Hey guys who is this new character? what we want? and are this Helios and Selene. what you think about the story.

Comment me