Chapter 7

If there are any mistakes I make in regards to the story's timeline, let me know. I don't 100% remember what I've put into this. Enjoy! :]

The day before the extermination.

All night I have been rolling around in my bed. I can't sleep! Tomorrow is the extermination, my first one too! I'm to nervous to sleep. Today will be my last day of working for a week, so I have that to look forward to I guess. I also get to see Lucifer after the extermination ends. Just get though the extermination and everything will be okay. Easier said than done...

The clock strikes 7am and I get up to go get breakfast.

"Good morning, rough night?" Angel looks at me, I probably have bad bed hair, I forgot to brush my hair.

"Kinda, just stressed because of the extermination." Angel rolls his eyes.

"Toots, you'll be fine. If Mr. Snake guy over here has survived this long, then you definitely will."

"Excussse me, my expertise has led me to live thiss long." Look at Sir Pentious defending himself.

"Yeah yeah yeah, still you'll be fine." Yeah suuuurrrreeee. 

I steal some of the food Angel had and I bring it up to my room. Mine as well relax before work. 

I grab my phone while eating and see a text from Lucifer. 

"Good morning :). I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, and don't worry about the extermination. You have my word that you will be safe, I'll make sure of it."

Aww 

"Well, good morning to you too. And how are you so sure that I will be safe, those angels have no empathy, it's just kill kill kill."

I wait a few minutes, and a few more, but no response. 

I continue staring at my phone waiting for him to text me back.

After about 10 minutes I decide to get up and take a shower. It was a really nice shower, especially after forgetting to take one for 3 days... Oops. 

I hear my notification sound go off on my phone. I run to my bed and grab my phone. I turn it on and see a text from Vox. 

Still no reply from Lucifer..

"I don't need you to come into work today." 

LETS GO! I may have only started working there like a week ago, but it's so boring it feels like a millennia. 

Lucifer texts me back. Good things keep coming!

"Ouch, forget that I was an angel too? Anyways, I will keep you safe, for the time being..🤪"

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't."

"You did."

"Nuh Uh."

"Tf u mean nuh uh!? You said I have no empathy."

"You are a fallen angel. Not the same thing. And hurting your ego is fun :)."

"You like seeing me hurt? :("

"I don't like it, it's just enjoyable. And you'll live."

"I now understand why you're in Hell, you monster!" I hope he's just being dramatic....

"You don't understand. You don't even know."

"Yeah, well I'd like to know how such a sweet pretty face ended up here..." 

I literally threw my phone across the room at the wall. He's so unpredictable! He literally just called me a monster then complimented me! I guess nothing out of the ordinary for the King of Hell..

I pick my phone up, somehow it's still intact and I just stare at his text. 

"If you want to know sooo bad, then I will tell you tomorrow."

He didn't reply after that. I mean, I wouldn't know what to reply with other than "Okay" or "See you tomorrow" or something like that. Whatever it's fine. He doesn't have to reply. I get to see him tomorrow. He's probably doing things right now before I come over. I don't need to always be talking to him.. He has his own life.. 

After staying up all night I ate food again at 2pm and pretty much just fell asleep after that.

Okay, sorry if this was a lame chapter, I'm getting back into writing just now soooo. Next chapter should be better since it'll be the extermination. 

Have a great rest of your days/nights! :]