𝒪𝓃𝑒

【CONTENTS】

Fluff, Alcohol, slight angst?

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ?

      Ratio sighed as he finally finished his papers. It had taken him longer than he had liked, but work had to be done. He was looking forward to finally seeing Aventurine again, Their last meeting was a week ago, after his little 'scene'. Ratio knew the man needed to rest, but he couldn't help the creeping anxiety that fogged his usually organized thoughts. He quickened his pace, finally making it up the stairs. Ratio quickly made his way down the hall, stopping at Aventurine's room. He sighed before knocking. "Gambler?" Ratio said as he knocked at the door. He heard a small pitter-patter as the door was swung open. "Ratio! You took longer than expected.." Aventurine greeted, a smile on his face as he saw the doctor's face.  

  The man cleared his throat before stepping into the hotel room. It was a bit messy for his liking, but he had to consider that Aventurine was still recovering. Ratio smiled as he sat on the couch next to Aventurine. The next few hours were spent rambling on, accompanied by a few glasses of wine. Aventurine was at the point of spilling his emotions out, his smile was odd, but he was still trying to keep himself together.

"Ratio, Ratio. I have a bit of a question for you.." Aventurine said, his head leaning against Ratio's chest. The doctor had his arm around Aventurine, protectively keeping him close. "Go ahead dear gambler." Ratio replied, curious about the question. "Do you think we're together in every universe?" Aventurine asked, looking Ratio in the eyes. The doctor was surprised, he stuttered before answering. "I have no control over myself in other universes.." He paused, taking a deep breath before continuing. "..But I will be sure that any version of myself will have the glory of meeting you." Ratio whispered as his answer, planting a kiss on Aventurine's forehead. 

"Rest, my drunk gambler. I will be sure to see you after death."

¿ǝsɹǝʌıun ʎɹǝʌǝ uı ɹǝɥʇǝɓoʇ ǝɹ,ǝʍ ʞuıɥʇ noʎ oᗡ