(FEM) Sharing My Love..Orgy.

Started 3:10am July 1st

Halfway through this went to shit okay? IDK WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME LOL

Your POV

You weren't the strongest demon slayer but you were up there just below Tanjiro's level. You were good in both combat and medicine, that being because you trained under both Shinobu and your father who was an old demon slayer. You were better off than most people and you knew that and it made you extremely humble. Every chance you got you made it a point to help others and do the most you could and you never asked for really anything back unless it was food.

You sat outside your simple home drinking some tea. The cherry blossoms had just bloomed but it was oddly early in the year for that but you enjoyed the earliness. As you drank your tea, four familiar faces came into your view. It was Tengen, Hinatsuru, Suma, and Maiko. You were good friends with them and more often than not you found yourself around them. You gave them a smile and a wave as they got closer and Maiko quickly ran and hugged you. " Y/n!! " Was all you heard before being trampled on to the ground by three women. You heard Tengen laugh as he got down to your level by squatting. " That's a very flashy way of saying hello, wouldn't you agree y/n? " You moved a bit of Hinatsuru's chest out of your way and muttered out, " Y-yes ", before scumming to the women. Tengen chuckled before picking the three women up and spinning them around playfully. You sat on the ground watching as they have fun.

You smile softly and sat up slightly before looking at the lake that was in front of your home. You were incredibly lucky to find this place for so cheap. You let out a sigh and look back over at the group of lovers that stumbled upon you just moments ago, they all sat staring at you. You jump slightly " Sorry if I kept you all uh.. waiting for me to talk.. it's just so beautiful this afternoon " Tengen flashily lets out a response," Not as beautiful as you"
The women around him chucked as you blushed. " Don't you think that's a bit inappropriate considering you have wives and the fact that they're right there? " You looked at him confused until he finished laughing and finally responded, " Well you know they agree with me so I don't think there's any issue there " you blushed even more and stood up. Your (insert hair type and color) had cherry blossom petals in it. " Would you all like to come inside? You could even stay the night since I'm the only one here " you smiled at them softly and they all nodded and followed you into your home.

The home was small but cozy. It had two rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a common area. You showed them to their rooms and the rest of the night ran smoothly. You sat in your room changing. You took an extra moment to look at your beautiful body. It was ( insert description of your body you smexy person ). In that moment of sitting there naked you hadn't noticed Tengen right behind you. " You look dazzling.. " he sat behind you causing you to be basically stuck. " Y-you have wives- " he kissed your neck softly before picking you up and walking towards the guest room. " Yes I do have wives, I'm about to share with them "

[SMUT TIME!! SMUT BROUGHT TO YOU BY BIG TIDDY, BIG DADDY, TENGEN'S LEFT PINKY TOE]

Tengen opened the door and his wives all sat up. You were still naked and that caused you to cover up as much as you could with your hands. He set you down gently and the girls giggled. " Don't be shy.. this'll be fun if you want it " Hinatsuru put her hand on your thigh and gave you a reassuring smile. At least one of them asked for consent. You thought about it for a moment before grabbing Hinatsuru and kissing her gently. You pushed her down on to her back as you crawled on to her. The kiss was so gentle yet you could feel her getting rough. As you kissed Hinatsuru you felt Maiko kiss your thighs and Suma grip your ass. You didn't feel Tengen's presence at all. You released the kiss and a line of drool grew between you and Hinatsuru. You positioned yourself in-between her thighs and you quickly got to work eating her out. As your tongue made its passes over her clit you could hear her moan your name. It was music to your ears. " You're being too loud~ " Suma said to Hinatsuru before sitting on her face and grinding on it gently. As this all happened Maiko was hogging Tengen. She grinded on his cock letting her juices lubricate it in hopes that she'd be the first one to fuck it. Tengen held her face and kissed her roughly before turning his attention to you. Specifically your quite vulnerable ass. He crawled over and smacked it causing your head to rise from in between Hinatsuru's legs just for you to let out a moan. You look back at Tengen who is now alligned with you soaking wet entrance. You raise your ass up as consent before going back to devouring Hinatsuru. Tengen grips your hips and thrust into you and waits a moment before going faster. Maiko sits there and sighs before leaving the room (keep reading..). Tengen yanks your hair back and moans out from how good you felt. The room filled with moans and the sound of wet cunts. Suma was the first to cum, then Hinatsuru, then you. Tengen pulled out and came on all three of your faces. You all laid together and slept but you woke up after a while and went outside and laid in your personal hot spring. (It's clean I swear)

As you walked outside to go sit you saw Maiko already in there. You smiled and called out her name and she gave you a confused look, "You're up? Normally Tengen would knock us out when it comes to sex.." you giggled and joined her in the hot spring. "Well I guess I just have a high tolerance, though..I didn't see you really do much. Why is that?" Maiko sighed before replying in a sad tone, "Well I wanted to have you to myself but everyone wanted a bit of you and well..I was kind of jealous" your body jolted up when you heard the first bit. You sighed and swam closer to her and pressed your body against hers, "Well you have me now.." she grabbed your face and pulled you into a sloppy french kiss. Your hands roamed her body and felt every nook and cranny. Your hands soon reached her cunt and you rubbed her clit slowly just to tease her. "Oh..y/n~" she moaned in the kiss before you pulled away. "I would love to continue just not in my hot spring" You both laughed and went to your room. You sat her on the bed and french kissed her once more and inserted a finger into her drenched cunt. You fingered her slowly as she moved to your neck and began leaving hickeys. "Y/n..more please" she looked up at you with pleading eyes. You smirked down at her and inserted another finger before going faster. She moaned your name and pushed you down on to your back, "Let's try something.." she got on top of you as if she was going to ride a dick you didn't have. She placed your fingers where the dick would be and began riding them. As she did that she started fingering you too. (I made this up on the spot...) You both moaned and you curled your fingers inside of her and felt the warm upper part of her cunt. She rode faster before cumming on to your fingers. She got off and focused on fingering you. She inserted two more fingers on to the one she already had in and you yelped out her name. She went quickly and used her tongue on your cute little clit. You pushed her head down more in hopes to get as much pleasure out of this as possible. You came on her fingers but she continued until you squirted on to your tits. You watched the juices drip down her cleavage and she pulled you up to your knees. "Lick it off.." you licked your juices off of her chest and sucked on her nipples before being rudely interrupted by Tengen. "Look at you two, why didn't you invite me?~"

[1458 WORDS SO FAR SOS]

You rolled your eyes and held Maiko's waist as you both looked at Tengen. "Well you can join now~" you poked your ass out more. Honestly you little whore how much can you take??. Tengen got on to his knees too and began teasing and playing with both of your chest. As he did that you made out with Maiko occasionally stopping to give Tengen a taste too. His hands moved down and for the a hundredth time this night you were fingered along with Maiko. You both moaned and gripper Tengen's thigh very tightly from pleasure. He pulled his fingers out and laid back, his large cock twitched and you and Maiko looked at each other and smirked. You both licked and sucked on his cock, Maiko would suck his balls mostly but when it was obvious he was about to cum you both stuck your tongues out and swallowed his cum. Even going as far as to french kiss just so you could both get it. As you kissed Tengen jerked off and whispered sweet nothings under his breath, "Yeah..just like that you whores.." he grunted and moaned as his hand motions went faster. You and Maiko rubbed your chest together just to make him cum faster and he came once more but this time on your chest.

Finally, everyone was satisfied. You three went back into the room with the other girls just to find them finishing another session too. You all slept together and it was wonderful. The next day Tengen asked you to be his fourth wife and you said yes, obviously.

Finished at 4:28am July 6
Guys idk wtf I was on when writing this bare with me here.
I'm writing other ones too dw my sweet bestie who probably read this and is confused!!

See you next time my sweet whores
- PurelyExisting