ACT THREE.

𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘...
baby, where'd you go? what's so wrong? i'm right here.

[ EVERYTHING FROM THIS POINT ON IS STRICTLY FICTIONAL AND MADE UP BY ME, I OWN THIS STORYLINE BUT I DO NOT OWN ANY SUBPLOTS OR CHARACTERS FROM EUPHORIA

[ EVERYTHING FROM THIS POINT ON IS STRICTLY FICTIONAL AND MADE UP BY ME, I OWN THIS STORYLINE BUT I DO NOT OWN ANY SUBPLOTS OR CHARACTERS FROM EUPHORIA. ]

━━━━━━━━━

THREE WEEKS LATER . . .

Mia couldn't believe how fast her life had turned upside down.

She sat in a courtroom, watching as someone she cared about deeply, someone who couldn't even watch his brother get buried, was taken away.

"By the state of California, I hereby sentence Fezco O'Neill to ten years in federal prison."

Her world had completely crumbled.

"I have to talk to him... I have to talk to him one last time!" No one could stop Mia from practically almost jumping over against the barrier separating her and Fezco, who looked like he had nothing left to live for.

"Fez!" Mia pleaded, "Fezco!"

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to step back."

"No I need to talk to him please! Please just let me speak to him once!" Mia knew this would be her first and last chance to talk to him, to tell him she loved him so much and that she would wait forever for him. That she wasn't going anywhere.

"Ma'am I'm not going to ask you again please step back."

"C'mon Mia, it's okay... It's gonna be fine." Maddy tried her best to reassure her.

There was no use in fighting it, because he didn't look back once. How could he?

Mia swore she left her heart in that courtroom, and so did Fezco.

FIVE YEARS LATER . . .

Mia was a completely different person; five years will do that to a person.

After Fezco was sentenced, Mia tried her hardest to stay in contact. She tried to visit him but was constantly blocked from it, her letters were always sent back, and he never called. Eventually, they moved Fezco to a farther prison upstate, and Mia gave up.

She had woken up from her daze to a shell of a human post-Fez. She had messed up everything in her life, which led her to Miami. Her dream of attending Harvard was completely out the window, and she was forced to attend her safety school, the University of Miami.

Eventually, things changed—her vices changed, her priorities changed.

"Baby!" Mia sang as she called out to her boyfriend of a year and a half, stumbling down the stairs and rubbing her nose.