𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The world blurred into a kaleidoscope of colors, a dizzying rush of red and white. The screech of metal on metal, the jarring impact, the sickening crunch of bone – all faded into a distant echo as darkness enveloped her. It was a final, unwelcome embrace, a curtain call for a life that had just begun.

She hadn't been reckless, not really. Just a bit distracted, her eyes glued to the phone screen, a familiar habit that had cost her dearly. Now, the world was a silent, swirling void, a canvas painted in shades of grey.

Then, a flicker of light, a whisper of wind, and a sense of falling. It wasn't the kind of falling she knew, the stomach-churning drop from a rollercoaster or the gentle descent of a feather. This was something else entirely, a plummeting through an endless tunnel of darkness, a journey without destination.

When she finally opened her eyes, the world was a riot of green and sunlight. The air was thick with the scent of pine and damp earth. She was lying on a bed of soft grass, the sky above a vast, endless expanse of azure. It was a scene straight out of a fantasy novel, a world she had only ever experienced through the pages of books.

Disoriented, she tried to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through her head, a searing reminder of the accident. She stumbled to her feet, her legs wobbly and unsteady. The world tilted, the vibrant colors swirling around her like a dizzying carousel.

Where was she? What had happened?

Panic clawed at her throat, a suffocating fear that threatened to consume her. She looked around, her eyes scanning the unfamiliar landscape. There was a dense forest to her left, a winding path leading into its depths, and a small village nestled in the valley ahead.

This wasn't her world. This was something… different.

A shiver ran down her spine, a mix of fear and fascination. She was lost, alone, and utterly unprepared for this strange new reality. But there was a spark of defiance within her, a flicker of determination to survive, to understand this world that had so unexpectedly claimed her.

Taking a deep breath, she started walking towards the village, her heart pounding with a mixture of trepidation and a strange, exhilarating sense of adventure. The journey had just begun, and she had no idea where it would lead.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳