♡𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾♡

5 YEARS LATER

It's been 5 years since that day, the day I got reincarnated here. Now I'm 11 years old.

I found out when I was 8, that this world is actually the demon slayer anime, I loved. I found out by, hearing some rumours around the village. Disappearance of people, 2 times a week, and also a demon slayer walking around.

At the age of 9, I trained to become one. I'm very lucky I remembered the training Tanjiro has. But, I never told even told Arui-nee, about this. Me and Arui-nee, became close for the past 5 years.

She treats me like her little sister, and sometimes I call her Nee-chan. She was very delighted when I called her that so, I kept on calling her Arui-nee. Turns out she's actually 24 years old, when I met her, so she's 29 years old now.

I also made my original breathing style, the Crimson Lotus Breath. I made three breathing techniques out of it, but those techniques are just the core ones, I'm planning on making advanced ones soon.

When I unlocked my breathing style, some weird visions started to pop up in my mind. I don't really know why, but I think it's connected to my current body. It's still a guess though, but, I will find out soon.

PRESENT

I'm currently in the forest training my senses and my strength. By doing parkour on huge rocks and trees. My speed increased, as well, as my stamina. I also learned, I have the ability to heal, it's like Katara from Avatar. It's connected to water, I can heal deep cuts and small injuries now.

So when I turn 15, I will join the Final Selection. I'm very sure, that the plot hasn't started yet, 'cause I just saw the Flame Hashira a few days ago, visiting here.

I plan on telling Arui-nee soon, and maybe ask on where I can find some katana. It's quite funny, that I can heal using water, but, I'm also weak against it. That's pathetic....

Okay back to what I'm doing. After training, I finally went back home. I am covered in sweat and some cuts. When I arrived I quickly went to my room, to take some first aid. After applying it, I went to the living room to look for Arui-nee.

A few minutes later, I saw her reading a book. I went to her and told her about my training and about me joining the Final Selection. She was shock, she also told me that she used to be a demon slayer, but quit because of personal reasons.

She told me, that she will look for her old katana and give it to me and train me. I was very happy, about this. After talking to her, I went to the kitchen to cook some food, and we ate, then slept.

The next day, she gave me her old katana, and trained me. I also told her about my ability to heal, I didn't heal myself yesterday because, I was very tired.

TIME SKIP~ 4 YEARS LATER (FINAL SELECTION)

Today is the day of the Final Selection. After bidding goodbye to Arui-nee, I walked to the Final Selection area.

After a few minutes, I finally reached the place. It was beautiful, the wisteria trees are so beautiful up close. I kept on walking, until I saw a familiar face.

'No way..... NO FRICKING WAY!! IS THAT THEM!?... OH MY GOD... IT'S THE KAMADO TANJIRO AND AGATSUMA ZENITSU!!' I thought. I was currently fangirling inside, but you couldn't see it outside.

I even saw Kanao. After awhile I calmed down. Then soon the Final Selection started. We are required to survive for 7 days or a week.

After awhile we started to walk through the forest. We all went in different directions. Now I'm currently very nervous, I kept thinking about the plot.

Then I heard a weird sound coming from a tree a few meters away from me. I pretended, I didn't know their there. So I continue to walk to find a place where I could rest.

Then the demon revealed itself and launched at me. I took out my katana and also launched myself at the demon. "Crimson Lotus Dance" I said then, I swiftly cut off the head.

The demon immediately turned into ashes. And that's how my days in the Final Selection came. Killing weak demons and sometimes not using any of my breathing techniques.

"The Final Selection has ended, please go back to the place where we all met." The end of Final Selection.

I walked back to that place and stood in front of the twins, but a few meters away. I arrived third, Genya and Kanai are already there. Soon everyone arrived and after a few drama's gere and there, I finally got to choose my own ore. I quickly took the ore and walked away.

After a few minutes, I arrived back home. Arui-nee was just waiting outside, she cried tears of joy, and I'm also very happy I survived. After that we celebrated and talked about what happened on the past few days.

3 weeks later, my nichirin sword finally arrived. I'm currently talking to my swordsmith, and he gave me my nichirin sword. I took it out of it's sheeth and admired it's beauty.

Then the blade changed it's color into crimson with tiny specks of blue. The swordsmith, Kakuri told me that it's very rare to see this kind of color. After awhile Kakuri-san bid goodbye.

Then I decided to train for a few hours, but my plan got destroyed. "Hirano Kohana, you have a mission!! You need to go to ***** village, people have been disappearing!! *caw! caw!*" my crow said.

I sighed, I went to find Arui-nee and told her about the mission. After telling her I went to my room to pack. I know that after this mission there will be more. I wore my demon slayer uniform and my (f/c) haori and bid goodbye to Arui-nee.

Now my journey on becoming one of the greatest demon slayer has know begun....

[𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍... ]

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍....
𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙽 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁