A lesson you won't be able to forget

WARNING MATURE SCENE:

He uses his one free hand to softly brush his fingertips as they run along my breast.

"Stop it!" I scream, continuously trying to break out of his hold.

"Mate, the only sounds I want to hear out of your mouth are sounds of pleasure. Don't make me gag at you." He says it threateningly.

He grabs one of my breasts, fondling it slightly while he dips his head down and kisses my other, sucking slightly here and there before bringing my nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting softly like a hungry infant.

I sucked in a breath of air. Gasping slightly at the unfamiliar feeling. I close my eyes and try to ignore the feeling.

He stops fondling my breast before moving his hand down to mine. He softly rubs my clitoral. He stops sucking on my nipple and starts kissing and sucking up my neck. No doubt leaving hickeys.

He adjusted his fingers and used just the pad of his thumb to rub my clitoral area. For a moment, he brought his hand up to his mouth and spit on his fingers. He moves his thumb back, applying a little more pressure but moving at a consistent pace. He suddenly slid his finger into my core.

I bite my tongue. Whimpering slightly.

"Baby, look at me," he says against my ear as he kisses the spot directly below my ear.

I open my eyes, looking at him.

His eyes are still golden. He smirks at me.

His finger is working in and out as his thumb rubs against me, never changing its pace. He adds a second finger, curling them up. I bite my tongue harder, but unfortunately, a soft moan leaves my mouth.

I try to close my legs once again, hoping to catch him off guard. He removes his hand from inside me and smacks me against my ass. "Ah, ah, ah. Don't do that." He shakes his hand at me. As if disappointed.

He replaces his fingers. Repeating the same process but adding another finger. Curling his fingers up, increasing his pace, but keeping the same on my clitoral.

"You are so fucking wet; you like this, huh? My fingers are inside you."

He asks, his mouth still kissing and sucking on both sides, and my neck occasionally drifts to my chest.

My legs begin to shake.

"You like it, don't you?" He asked smugly.

I feel the same sensation building as earlier.

I turn my head away from him, ashamed of my body.

He removed his hand from inside me and grabbed my chain, roughly feeling the wetness I felt as he grabbed my chin.

"You don't have to respond, but you do have to keep looking at me. I know how much you like this; you're fucking soaked; there's no denying it." He states this to me, forcing me to meet his gaze. Once satisfied, I wouldn't turn my head, and he continued working. A small, involuntary moan leaves my lips.

"See, your body knows it's mine." I felt the same sensation building.

"Please," I manage to get out.

"Please, what?" he asks me snuggly, continuing to work as he looks into my eyes.

I wasn't even sure what I wanted.

While I didn't want him to touch me, I could deny how good it felt.

My body is trembling under him, shaking my moans, and even though I am harshly biting my tongue, he knows I am aroused.

"It's too much." I say it suddenly, as I am feeling overstimulated.

He ignored me and continued.

My body has a mind of its own. I felt a wave of euphoria.

"That's right, princess, cum against my fingers."

I felt betrayed by the wave of pleasure I had in my body. I felt him yank my head to the side, and the pleasure conflict was completely eradicated suddenly when I felt a painful sensation against my neck—an excruciating sensation.

Taking my breath away. Tears steamed down my face. I fought harder against him to free myself from the pain my body was feeling. I felt as though I was burning and getting torn limb from limb. I finally let out a scream. No words came out, just a painful scream. It felt like this had been happening for over 5 minutes.

I felt him remove his teeth from my neck. I felt a warm sensation around the pain mark he had just placed. He still holds on to my arms. I was limp now. He leans down and softly licks the blood that flew out.

I could see anything over my tears. I started to feel exhausted. He lets go of my hands, and the second he lets go, I try and bring my hand up to the fresh, painful wound. However, before my hand can try and softly run the pain away, he grabs my hand.

"Don't touch it," he says, his eyes now blue.

I felt out of my body, my eyelids feeling heavy.

"What did you do?!" I screamed at him, trying to back away, but stumbled back on the bed, not knowing how weak my body was.

"I marked you as mine. I should have done it the day I found you. Now if you manage to run off, they will return you immediately." He sat as if the most obvious thing were not some crazy statement.

I try and get up again to create distance.

I was roughly shoved down.

I was fighting, passing out so hard that my eyes were blurry.

"You need to play down. Stop fighting it." He says he is holding me down.

He wipes my tears away in a soft manner. "Shh, it's okay. It's over. Shh. You are okay."

He says it against my ear.

Somehow it felt comforting, and I found myself drifting off, unable to keep my eyes open.

Sleep overcame me before I knew it.

Why did this have to happen to me twice? What did I do in my other life's to experience this not once but twice? My whole body felt weak and frail. As darkness welcomed me.