Prologue

It was a cold day back in 1980.
2nd December, precisely.
I was at home, being taken care by the elves at our house since my parents went grocery shopping, until...

-There's people outside.- one of the elves, that I don't recall the name, said.

-They're wizards, open the door.- the other elf said and the other opened the door.

-Sorry to interrupt, but we have very sad news.- Hagrid spoke and Dumbledore completed.

-The Ramírez family has died. Diego and Elisa. They had a horrible car crash a few hours ago, they didn't survive.

-And the little girl?- Hagrid asked and the elves pointed to a baby crib where I was sleeping.

-We're gonna have to take her to the orphanage...- Dumbledore said and the elves stepped away, letting Dumbledore walk inside and pick me up.

13th December
At the Lupin Black's house

-Moony, we have been dating for more than two years now, can we proceed and adopt a baby? Pleaseee?- Sirius asked.

-Do you think we're ready for it?- Remus asked.

-Absolutely.

23rd December
Orphanage for wizards and witches

-I like this one!- Remus said as he saw me, lying in my crib.

-She looks angelic, isn't that the Ramírez kid?- Sirius asked.

-Indeed she is.- a lady who worked in the orphanage affirmed.

-Can we take her Sirius, pleaseeee?- Lupin begged.

-For sure!- Sirius said.

They did all the paperwork and a lot more. But they gladly adopted me, and I couldn't be happier.

1981, 1st November

It was barely morning when my parents heard a knock on our front door.

-They're dead. The Potters are dead. I'm sorry about that.- Hagrid said with little Harry on his arms when Sirius opened the door.

-Oh.. what?! REMUS.- my dad shouted.

-What's wrong?!- my pa came downstairs almost in a run.

-...and thats basically what happened...- Hagrid concluded after explaining everything to Remus.- I know you had little Rachel not even a year ago, but is there a possibility you will take care of him..?

-Yes. Yes we will.- Sirius said.

-You sure honey?- Lupin asked.

-Please moony, he has no one else.

-We'll take care of him.- Lupin said and my dad hugged him.

Harry and I were the same age, we grew up like cousins.
Once we turned 11 years old, our Hogwarts letter came, and not long after, we were getting our houses selected.
Harry got into Gryffindor, and I into Slytherin, my parents weren't that happy, but they got used to it.