4.

She wasn't just pretty.

          She was otherworldly and vaguely

                          Threatening .

..................................................................................

LOUD and CROWDED.

That's what the atmosphere was around her . Although she was very much used to those two words yet all she wanted was to just enjoy her drink and stare at the man Clad in a black turtleneck shirt with black pants with a silver chain dangling on his neck looking ever so ravishing who never fails to take her breath away.
But that seems to be impossible right now as he was crowded with a bunch of females who were almost throwing themselves at him and some males who were trying to indulge him into a conversation that he wasn't very much comfortable with . At least, that's what she knows by seeing his expression vividly through the neon lights of the nightclub.

She knew this would eventually happen even though they were in VIP lounge as her situation was no different

She knew this would eventually happen even though they were in VIP lounge as her situation was no different.She was crowded as much as he was, maybe more than him . At her right was sitting a man she met maybe one or two times at this very club but was acting like her long lost best friend, trying to know her "personally " . No offence, she would love to make friends, but not when they were obvious with their intentions for getting into her pants . It grosses her out . He was continuously hinting at her about how "rich" he was and how many women he rejected in the past." She rolled her eyes while sipping her drink, totally ignoring him while staring at the front looking at the particular woman who intentionally touched someone she should never have .

Her eyes darkened, but it had anger in them when she saw how uncomfortable it made him feel . Just as she was about to stand up a hand, more precisely, a feminine hand made its way to her arms, stopping her actions . She closed her eyes at annoyance and cursed under her breath. She looked at the source and saw a woman around her age dressed like a hooker with heavy makeup on her face looking at her with a .... seductive smirk ? At that moment, she wanted to curse the world to put her into the situations she hated the most . She was never good with such situations. It always made her super awkward and cringed at the same time. She successfully avoided all these types of situations until now, but it always seems to find her anyway .

For God's grace, she just wanted to enjoy the night .

The woman was sitting on her left but was practically leaning half of her body towards her, making her more annoyed.
"Excuse me? Do I know you ? " You spoke, freeing her hold on your arm with a frown on your face clearly indicating that you were annoyed. "No, you don't. But you can .... tonight ." She spoke with a smirk near your ear . You wanted to throw up at that expression but hold yourself from doing so .
"No thanks . You better find someone else ." You spoke moving away from her . "And why is that ? Am I not your type ? Well, I can show you how much i am your type if you allow me to ." She spoke, moving towards you while placing her hands on your thigh, caressing up and down. Well, there you go. You had enough.