5.

Taehyung immediately went towards the car along with jin as he made you sit at the backseat with him and jin at the passenger seat with Kevin as the driver

Taehyung immediately went towards the car along with jin as he made you sit at the backseat with him and jin at the passenger seat with Kevin as the driver . Other guards are coming with another car . The car started as Taehyung kept holding your hand tightly to not let anymore blood come out of your hand . You were in and out of your consciousness as you kept listening, Taehyung calling for you by your name .
You squeezed your eyes to focus and be conscious as your other hand made its way to his shirt, pulling it a bit with your shaky hands . He immediately leaned towards your face as tears kept falling from his eyes ,his face pale ,hands and body shaking with fear . "Tae-" You spoke wisperingly, unable to raise your voice . Your wounded hands throbing with pain , stinging at every breath you take . "Y-yes baby ... you'll be fine . We'll be there in a few minutes . Hang on, sweetheart. You'll be fine . " He kept repeating the last phrase as if to reassure himself .

"I-i am fine . It's a little blood loss ." You smiled bearly , trying your best to hide your pain . "It's not like , I'm gonna die ." You spoke with a small chuckle, but Taehyung completely froze in his spot for a few seconds that made you look at him even though your vision started to blur. Taehyung suddenly breathed sharply before he kept shaking his head in denial, disapproval. Anger , immense fear, and pain gripped his heart . "N-no , no , no.... don't speak like that . Don't you dear speak about d-dying . Nothings gonna happen to you . " Kevin started speeding the car as much as possible, breaking all traffic rules . His eyes red with a moistness in them . "I need a piece of cloth ." Taehyung almost screamed, seeing you closing your eyes with a frown on your face . Jin immediately starts searching the car for something... anything. "There inside the box ... there's a white shirt . " Kevin spoke, pointing a medium-sized box that contained a few of your clothes that you're about to donate. Jin immediately opened the box and teared the white shirt in small piece and gave it to Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately wrapped the cloth tightly around your palm as you groaned with pain written all over your face . The white cloth immediately turned red . "Kevin, hurry up .she's passing out. " Taehyung screamed as he kept patting your cheecks .

Everyone is panicking more than they should because they know you have less blood in your body than required. You used to faint often in the past, being a trainee because of that .

After a few minutes, which felt like hours, you're in the stroller taken by the nurse as they ran towards the wards in the vip section . Guards surrounding outside the building . Doctor and nurse shocked seeing none other than Kim y/n in their hospital that to injured. Taehyung kept holding your hand with his both hands until you were taken into the chamber. You're unconscious now . Kevin and jin are standing behind him . Jin went to complete the paperwork. Kevin kept looking at the door , behind which you were .

He's been your bodyguard for 4 years now . And these 4 years were enough to make you one of the most important people in his life . He knows you enough to let the thought of you in pain terrify him to his core . You were one of the most kind , gentle , genuine, and beautiful without a bit of arrogance ... type of person he ever met . He prayed for you to be okay . His thoughts cut off by hearing loud footsteps behind him .