A plan 😈

In Jimin's car ;

They were driving to their secret mansion in the middle of a forest .

As they can't go to their mansion, because of vijay.

They were discussing about something;

Suga - Listen , we want to arrange their marriage as soon as possible. If not his uncle came to know were we are , then no one can help us from him.

He said while looking at his members.

RM - your right but what we will do if his uncle came to know about it?

He asked looking at Suga.

But before Suga could speak, J-hope spoke.

J-hope - First of all will Y/n will agree to marry him ? Huh ?

Jk - yeah , hyung is right . After what jimin hyung did to her, she
will never forgive him.

V- plus , she won't agree to this marriage.

Jimin - If she refuses to marry me , then no other option I will force her to marry me .

Jin - Did you forgot that what your uncle said , when you forcely kissed her?

He asked out of nowhere.

Rm- Yes , he said that he won't even hesitate to kill you .

Jimin - But if I didn't force her to marry me then how will she say about her dad ?

Suga - Are you really a stupid or your acting like that ? Huh ??

He said while looking at him.

Jin - Suga is right, you are really a stupid.

J-hope - What made you to think that if you marry her , she will say you about her father?

Jimin - She should right. Because then I will become her husband know!

As he said this , everyone in the car face palmed looking at him.

Jk - Hyung you leave him , we can alone plan everything and atlast we will execute it with him.

He said to Suga.

Suga- your right Jk . Let us alone discuss about it later in the room.

As he said that jimin was dumbfounded.

Jimin - Hyung please 🥺 join me also in it , I didn't say anything wrong right that is true that she will share everything to me after marriage.

No one was listening to him and they just started to mind their own business.

Jimin was again dumbfounded.

Y/n in her mind;

How the hell this man though that I will say everything to him after marriage. Huh !

She mentally cursed him for his dumb thought.

She already worked up , when they started to discuss.

But they didn't notice her as she was still in Jimin's lap acting like she is sleeping.

She planned herself to still act up with them , till her dad come to rescue her.

-------------

Meanwhile vijay;

They were trying to track the members phone but they lost their signal after they reached some distance before a forest.

So they planned to search arround the forest area .

Vijay couldn't accept the fact that his own jimin is forcing a girl .

Because according to him , if it is Y/n or someone but still it is a girl and he is forcing her without her will.

At this point he was ashamed of himself that he raised him like that.

He was also guilty for leaving Y/n
alone .

He was praying that Jimin shouldn't do anything to you.

If he do something like that then vijay will not be himself and he itself don't know that what he will do to Jimin and will be more ashamed and guilty at the same time.

As he was in his thoughts in the car, he suddenly remember your mother(his wife) who is his only love of his life and was thinking how she gave both of you to him to make you both grow safely , even though she was only half alive.

He started to get his flashbacks with your mother and as soon as he thinks about her , he started to tear up.

He fastly wiped his tear before it fall down from his eyes.

Vijay in mind ;

I am sorry, I am afraid that I can't make up your promise.

As he was in his thoughts. Jackson was silently looking at him and he can understand his situation and yeah he knows everything about his past and everything as he was working with both vijay and Jimin's dad for many years.

He was also silent.

-----------

I will end here 😁.we can continue afterwards.😁

Avoid my grammatical mistakes 🙏.

Be safe and healthy💙.

-^^-

Bye 👋 🫂...

-----------