An aliens life at stake! [CHAPTER 1]

I hurry up to the camera, setting up my things. and getting ready for my malicious evil plan! Gir was squealing and running around in the corner. acting like a total idiot. talking about his nonsense as usual. all his brain is filled with, is tacos and cupcakes. just rainbows and sunshine 24/7.. it disgusts me! he runs around in a circle, while I wait for an important call. I'm hoping all goes well. I cannot disappoint my peers! also known as the greatest! My tallest. They are from my planet, irk. they are the ones I worship! They sent me out on a mission to conquer and destroy this planet called earth. this disgusting planet, filled with disgusting earth monkeys. and ones like my enemy dib. He is just as disgusting, and he tries to stop my evil plans. but TODAY will be different. this time with my tallest supporting me, I will rule this world. and every human will bow down to the almighty Zim! no one can stop me! except maybe gir..

"hee hee! the cupcake is green!! just likee mee!!!" gir spins around as he observes his green cupcake. it was kiwi flavored with green frosting on it and chocolate in the bottom. he swallows it up. pleased with himself. I just scoff at him as I roll my eyes. I don't need him ruining this for me again. I've realized that the majority of the time I call my greatest tallest, gir always ruins it by acting stupid. he has no brain to see the honor of the tallest. so I have to keep him in check.

"GIR! The tallest will be calling me at any moment! do NOT mess this up! we need to show up most hospitality! they will be supporting us in our journey to destroying the earth!" gir only nodded as he continued running around, saying okay. but it was obvious he would ruin this moment again like he does.

"YESS YESS BOSS!! hehehaha!!" he went back upstairs as a few minutes went by. it seemed like the tallest wouldn't be calling at all. and i was losing my patience. but I knew I had to stay content and get myself together, for my tallest. so I would do some testing on some subjects. they squealed and squirmed for mercy. but I don't give mercy on anyone!

"I've been tested on so many times! please! spare me!" he begs for mercy, but I give him an unamused face. he thinks I'm stupid, and no one pulls tricks on the almighty Zim! so as I'm about to test him again. that idiot gir comes back downstairs. as he brings back popcorn. ugh.. he's always eating something. but soon he assures me to the screen as he opens up.

"MMm!!! mm!!!" he has his mouth stuffed with food so its hard for me to understand him.

"I don't understand you gir!-" soon I hear the voice of the almighty tallest on the screen. and a bright smile creeps up on my face as I usher to the screen happily and quickly.

"Zim..? is that you?" Red glances to gir who is bouncing off the walls crazily. he stuffs his mouth with more popcorn, as he waves to the tallest. they pay no attention to him as they go back to Zim.

"Zim.. so what do you have to show us now?" Purple sighs as they look bored, they don't have much time. and it shows. they are tired of Zim and they just like seeing him make a fool out of himself all the time.

"W-Well.. as we know.. you are supporting me on my mission!-" red interrupts.

"Not.. well.. we think you are definitely capable of destroying the earth!" purple chimed in.

"of course! It's just.. we haven't seen any real progress just yet!" they laughed and chuckled at him a bit. I felt a bit discouraged, but I knew I couldn't give up just yet! I still have yet to show them my awesome plan!

"well that is why I introduce Earthdestroyer3000! my new awesome plan! named by.. gir.." I felt annoyed having to give gir some credit. but I didn't feel all let down! gir only spun around while laughing. amused at his name mentioned. I couldn't let myself get distracted by gir so I explained all the details..