C1: SHE GETS JEALOUS // JHOANNA

AUTHOR'S POV:

The music ended and the girls mentally cheered. They just finished practicing their last and 11th song, its really tiring but they need to work hard because their upcoming solo concert is just a few days away. So as much as they want to just rest and chill, they can't.

"Finally, i can't wait to go home." Maloi says and everyone laughed.

"Don't worry, let's just rest for a bit then we can go home." Jhoanna says and everyone agreed.

After almost an hour, as they are chit-chatting, the door of the studio opened. They all turned their heads and there revealed a short, brunette girl. The girl is holding 4 Jollibee paper bags and its obvious she's struggling.

Suddenly, Jhoanna's tired eyes softened. She immediately stood up and ran to the girl.

"Love! Naku, ano bayan? Ang dami mo namang dala" Jhoanna exclaimed as she took two bags from the girl's hand.

"Ah, eh ano kasi, nabanggit mo kasi diba kagabi na may practice kayo ngayon tsaka baka gabihin ka. Eh di ka pa kasi nag c-chat, kaya naisipan ko na bilhan nalang kayo ng pagkain, baka di pa kayo kumakain eh.." The girl scratched her nape.

"Nako! Nag abala ka pa, Y/n. Pero thank you, buti nalang dumating ka." Maloi said, making all of them chuckle.

"Wala yun, kumain na kayo" Y/n smiled. They all sat down and Y/n sat between Jhoanna and Stacey.

"Love, bakit di mo sinabi na pupunta ka? Tsaka parang ang aga mo?" Jhoanna asks.

"Maaga ako natapos eh. Dapat nga uuwi na ako pero since madadaanan ko rin naman tong studio eh naisipan ko na puntahan ka nalang. Sa condo ko nalang ikaw matulog, please?" Y/n pouts.

"Sure, wala naman kaming sched tomorrow" Jhoanna agreed, making Y/n smile. Y/n moved closer and leaned her head on Jhoanna's shoulder.

"I missed you" Y/n says. Jhoanna looked down at the girl and smiled. "Grabe ka naman, kagabi lang magkasama tayo miss mo na agad ako" She chuckled.

"Of course ikaw na yan eh" Y/n says, making Jhoanna laugh. "Ang corny mo talaga"

"Rinig ko yon ha" Stacey suddenly says.

"Bakit? Gusto mo din?" Y/n joked. "Hmm, pano kung oo?" Stacey replied. Y/n laughed and tickled Stacey.

Jhoanna stared at them. Y/n and Stacey are always like that, but their relationship is completely platonic, Y/n has no feelings for Stacey and Stacey doesn't have feelings for Y/n. Its just that they are really comfortable with each other. Jhoanna didn't know that, she always gets jealous whenever Stacey and Y/n flirted with each other. She wanted Y/n to only do that to her, not to anyone else because Y/n is hers.

"Pst" Colet tapped Y/n's shoulder. Y/n stopped from tickling Stacey and turned to face Colet. "Bakit po ate Colet?" Y/n asks.

"Tigil nyo na yan, baka magkaron pa ng toyo yung isa dyan" She warned, causing Y/n to be confused. "Huh?"

Colet gestured to Jhoanna who has a frown on her face. "I don't understand.." Y/n says with a confused tone.

"Hala, nagseselos ata yan teh" Stacey laughed.

"Huh? Why would she?"

"Nako, yan si Jho, mabilis mag selos yan" Gwen said. The others agreed and Y/n decided to talk to Jhoanna.

"Mahal?" Y/n called but Jhoanna ignored her. Y/n sighed and walked towards her, she lifted Jhoanna's chin with her index finger, making the girl look at her.

"Honey? Sugar? Flour? Eggs?" Y/n called again and again, Jhoanna can't help it anymore. She chuckled and pushed Y/n's hand away.

"Corny mo talaga"

"Nagseselos ka ba?" Y/n asks.

"Heh, kapal mo naman. Nagseselos ka dyan." Jhoanna denied. Y/n smiled and sat beside her.

"Nagseselos ka eh. Wag ka mag selos okay? Alam mo namang ikaw lang mahal ko, i was just flirting with Staku for fun. Please don't give any meaning to it, we're a hundred percent platonic." Y/n explains.

"Oo na, sige na, huli na ako. Eh kasi naman, you kept on flirting with her. Can you blame me? Kahit naman siguro ako diba, if i flirted with someone hindi mo rin naman magugustuhan..." Y/n nodded.

"I know, i'm sorry. I won't do it again, i promise. I love you." Jhoanna felt redness creep onto her cheeks as she look down to hide the blush from her face.

"You're not going to say it back?" Y/n pouts, causing Jhoanna to look at her. Jhoanna chuckled before speaking, "I love you more"

Y/n smiled as she leaned in for a kiss. Jhoanna kissed back as she smiled against the shorter girl's lips.

"Tama na hoy! Rated SPG na yan" Mikha teased.

"Cover your eyes bebe" Gwen said as she covered Sheena's eyes.

"Oh my god, my innocent eyes" Aiah covered her eyes.

"Hep hep, mamaya nyo na ituloy yan. Nandito pa kami oh?" Stacey rolled her eyes.

"Mahiya naman kayo, dito pa kayo nag lapla-" Maloi's sentence was cut short when Colet covered her mouth.

"Wag mo nang ituloy, kadiri ka"

The two girls stopped their mini session and rolled their eyes.

After eating, they chit-chatted for a little more while before going home.

They couldn't ask for anything better, they were all happy with each other's company.