AeroFriend™ User Manual

**Introduction to AeroFriend™**

Congratulations on your purchase of AeroFriend™! This innovative and entertaining product from **Bouncer's & Co.** is designed to bring joy and excitement to your household. AeroFriend™ is a substantial, two-meter-long autonomous flying companion that offers endless amusement and a touch of aviation magic. This manual will guide you through the proper care, usage, and safety measures to ensure you and AeroFriend™ have a delightful experience together.

---

**Table of Contents**

1. Introduction to AeroFriend™
2. Utility and Startup Guide
3. Safety
4. Disclaimer

---

**1. Introduction to AeroFriend™**

AeroFriend™ is more than just a toy; it's a two-meter-long companion designed to fly gracefully around your home. Here's what you need to know about its habitation requirements and fuel consumption:

- **Habitation Requirements**: AeroFriend™ thrives in spacious environments. For optimal performance, ensure that the flying area is at least 100 square meters. Clear any obstacles that might hinder its flight path to allow for smooth and uninterrupted movement.

- **Fuel Consumption**: AeroFriend™ operates exclusively on JetFuel™, a specially formulated fuel available from **Bouncer's & Co.**. It consumes approximately 500 milliliters of JetFuel™ every 24 hours of continuous flight.

- **Indoor Space**: Ensure the space is free from fragile items and potential hazards. AeroFriend™ enjoys open areas with high ceilings, making large living rooms or open-plan spaces ideal.

---

**2. Utility and Startup Guide**

One of the most exciting features of AeroFriend™ is its immediate activation upon unboxing. Here's what to expect and how to manage its flight:

- **Immediate Flight**: As soon as you open the box, AeroFriend™ will immediately begin flying around your house! No startup is required. This feature is designed to provide instant enjoyment and surprise.

- **Continuous Flight**: AeroFriend™ does not land anywhere as long as it is fed with JetFuel™. To refuel, simply approach AeroFriend™ with the fuel container, and it will automatically detect and dock for refueling. This seamless process ensures that AeroFriend™ remains airborne and active.

---

**3. Safety**

To ensure the safety of both AeroFriend™ and your household, please adhere to the following guidelines:

- **Secure Windows and Doors**: Always make sure to have all windows and doors shut while AeroFriend™ is in flight. An escaped AeroFriend™ can cause trouble for air traffic, posing a significant risk.

- **Keep Away from Open Flames**: Due to its fuel-based operation, keep AeroFriend™ away from open flames and heat sources to prevent accidents.

- **Supervise Children and Pets**: While AeroFriend™ is designed to be safe, supervise its operation around small children and pets to prevent any unintended interactions.

- **Noise and Annoyance**: Be aware that AeroFriend™ can become an annoyance due to its size and continuous flight. Plan accordingly and ensure all household members are comfortable with its presence.

---

**Disclaimer**

**Bouncer's & Co.** is not liable for any injuries, property damage, or air traffic disruptions caused by the improper use or mishandling of AeroFriend™. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that all safety guidelines are followed. In rare cases, escaped AeroFriend™ may cause significant airspace issues and potential legal consequences. Additionally, any attempts to modify or alter AeroFriend™ void all warranties and can result in unpredictable behavior. Please note that due to the nature of AeroFriend™ and its potential to become an annoyance, no refunds will be provided. Use AeroFriend™ responsibly and enjoy its companionship within the recommended guidelines.

---

We hope you enjoy your new AeroFriend™! Thank you for choosing **Bouncer's & Co.**, where innovation meets excitement.