BU - Chapter 42

POV: Flau'jae

I meant it when I said I wanted to take care of her tonight. I'm here to please her.

To be honest she want to go to pound town but I want to take my time with her and show love to her whole body, make love to her honestly.

I had her legs on my shoulders as I leaned forward slowly pounding into her but with some force so I knew she was taking all of me.

"Fuck, this pussy feels so good" I let out while looking into her eyes.

She looked like she was struggling but I didn't care.

"Focus on me" I said so she would maintain eye contact with me.

"Good girl"

I couldn't help it, the intimacy that comes with watching her as she takes all of me does something to me. I get lost in how pretty she is.

"Oh my god" She let out as I forcefully went into her slowly pulling out before I did it again taking my time with her.

I picked the pace a little bit as she looked me in my eye smiling before she said

"I love you"

It caught me off guard cause I didn't think her first time saying it would be during sex but I didn't care.

I smiled before I drilled into her again this time leaning into her ear pausing my strokes

"Say it again"

I leaned back watching her waiting on her to say it.

"I love you"

I gripped her throat before I told her to open her mouth as I started gliding in and out of her at a much quicker pace then before.

She obeyed and I spit in her mouth before giving her the sloppiest and nastiest kiss ever. I could feel her smiling as we kissed.

She so fucking nasty, I knew she would like that shit.

As we released from the kiss, I couldn't control myself, my hand was back on her throat helping me maintain the speed I was going at.

"Fuck, Barbie!" I let out

"i'm bouta cum" I added.

"Don't pull out" she moaned

"keep going"

"Angel-"

"please"

I couldn't do it. I slowed down pulling out at the right time, releasing all on her stomach.

"I love you too" I said kissing her forehead as I got up to get a rag to clean her up.

She definitely was upset with me but she gone thank me later.

"Be still" I told her cause she kept trying to move while I was trying to clean her up.

Why? Idk cause I know she gone be mad as hell if it get on her sheets.

"Come on let's go take a shower" I said tapping her to get up

"Together?" She asked.

I just scoffed before I started laughing

"Naw separate" I mocked cause why would she ask me that.

She rolled her eyes as she got up, going to start the shower while I went to go get me a towel.

"Hurry up!" She yelled like she didn't just start the shower.

I'm already knowing what type of timing she on cause she's like a nympho, sometimes I can't keep up.

When I got in the bathroom she was putting her hair up about to put her bonnet on.

"You telling me to hurry up and you ain't even ready" I said following her lead.

She didn't say anything back just gave me a cute smile before giving me a kiss and getting in the shower.

I just said a prayer real quick cause ain't no telling what she finna do to me.

I got in the shower, standing behind her, trying to grab my stuff so I can wash up.

Angel had already started washing up while not so subtly brushing her ass against me. Each time she did it, I groaned a little bit. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed her waist.

"Stop playing"

"I'm not" She said as she started laughing turning her head to the side resting it on her shoulder.

Damn. I thought to myself.

I leaned in giving small little kisses as I slowly slid my hands down her thighs slightly opening them.

I couldn't help myself she's practically irresistible.

She let out a soft moan as I came in contact with her clit, rubbing it as I continued to give her kisses.

She moved my hand as she turned around attacking me with her lips, slipping her tongue in my mouth. Our breathing picked up as the kiss intensified as she bit my bottom lip.

She removed her lips from mine, leaving kisses down my neck before she found a spot she liked and stayed there, giving me a hickey.

A low moan left my mouth as she did that causing me to grip her ass harshly.

A soft moan escaped her lips before she looked at me with a smirk.

I'm really about to pin her against this wall.

And I did just that.

I made us switch positions to where the front of her is facing the wall and her back is towards me while the shower water hits my back.

I pushed into her so she could feel just how hard I was. She looked back at me with the same smirk on her face "fuck me" she said

I just smiled as I placed my dick at her opening, rubbing it against it before I slipped it in.

Words escaped me as I let out a small moan as I felt how warm and wet she was for me.

I started off nice and slow, placing my hands on her breasts pinching her nipples.

Her moans were like music to my ears.

We stayed like that briefly before I lifted her leg up and went to work, placing my hand on the wall for balance.

"You feel so good" I let out

"You like that?"

"Yes! Fu- Flau'jae" She let out as her hands were searching for something to grip.

I love it when she say my name.

"Come for me" I spoke in her ear before I turned her head for a sloppy kiss.

"Please" she moaned out

"Come on" I said

"I got you" I added

I felt her body jerk and her walls clench up as I drilled into her letting me know she was ready to.

"Im-" She couldn't even say it but I know as she let out a long moan that sounded like she was trying to say my name.

That alone made me want to release inside her. I could feel myself starting to leak inside of her so I slowed down my pace slowing pulling out as I watched her juices come out of her.

Thank god we in the shower cause this was just messy.

I turned around, finishing, giving her space to straighten up, and starting to wash up.

All I know is she better not touch me for the rest of the night.